• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by i2McAbre

1. i2McAbre

Guild Expedition Changes

Pretty much moved away from all of those buildings except my Terrace Farms... Which took forever to win... So... Cool... I am sure you worked hard on these and had 100% the best intentions... But... Meh... Sorry... Not for me... Now... A "TERRACE FARM" Shrink Kit? Would be AWESOME!
  2. i2McAbre

Challenge 3

1- D 2- E 3- B 4- A 5- F 6- C
  3. i2McAbre

Challenge 1

8- Halloween 7- St Patrick's Day 6- May Day 5- Spring 4- Archaeology 3- Fall 2- FoE Soccer Cup 1- Winter
  4. i2McAbre

Challenge 1

A-9 B-3 C-4
  5. i2McAbre

[Guide] Deleted

I know that I will get a couple "WAH'S" from this ;) but I only ever use it when the same player attacks and plunders several times... I look at their Great Buildings and find one that has a nice payout... Then I add Forge Points if it will take a minute to level (to watch and flip later), or...
  6. i2McAbre

Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  7. i2McAbre

New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

It would be nice if the payouts on Auctions were a little better then they are. I got 30 plus years in retail sales guys... Your "MARGINS" are obscene! :p:eek::p You give me 01-03 Gems for mine but I gotta pay you 30 to 50 gems for yours?
  8. i2McAbre

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

OK I am done... But first... I am not a newbie.. I may not be in the thousands of dollars spent... But I am definitely in the hundreds of dollars spent. And I don't have all the bells and whistles, nor all the highest leveled buildings... Because I prefer to earn them... Not buy them... I also...
  9. i2McAbre

Spend a lot of time deflecting huh? We are not talking about that... But since you mentioned it? The same thing applies... If you spend money to gain possession of something, you are not earning it, you are buying it. My level 3 item has far more value to me then your level 10 will to you...
  10. i2McAbre

You actually believe that huh? Its the 2% of the 99% who think that way that keep the 1% in power! Blah Ha Ha!! I just squirted soda out my nose! You are way to funny for your own good! Back to the topic at hand. People... This is a game... You are no more or less important a number in the...
  11. i2McAbre

Honestly? Yes... I do... Its easy to buy something... It takes effort to earn something. When you earn something it has value far greater than $$. It gives one a sense of accomplishment, pride, self worth, self respect... Contrary to what anyone thinks... You cannot buy those attributes. Do you...
  12. i2McAbre

That sounds like the mindset of all the senior citizens that would come into one of my stores and buy the same cup of coffee and the same doughnut everyday for years... Who then expected my staff to bend over backwards and kiss their backsides because if it were not for them coming in...
  13. i2McAbre

So you are in effect adding another separate feature to the game that will further separate browser vs app users. To me that is more complicated then simply doing away with a feature that only a few use. I mean I could use one word as an example... "Settlements" Its been a few months now and...
  14. i2McAbre

As I have read from many who have replied... There is great concern that a system be included to ensure live players (only) are actually "physically" present and playing themselves and that they are not utilizing bots or click scripts. Without proper cheat blocking? I would never participate...
  15. i2McAbre

Anniversary Contest Feedback

So? What's your point? Its still obvious how the paths go if you look at them. Like I commented on the picture I used from the solution page. I traced the route and "they" highlighted it with a lighter color. Looking at your spoiler image? Its just as clear there as it was the first time. I...