• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by iamtheemperor

1. iamtheemperor

Rewarding riddle ride competition

1. Age 2. Choice 3. 19th 4. Candle 5. Expansions
  2. iamtheemperor

Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  3. iamtheemperor

goods

The map doesn't give you the ability to build buildings. That ability comes from the tech tree. Once you research and unlock the technology for a particular building, you will then be able to build it, not sooner. The boost you win on the map is just that, a boost. It doesn't allow you to build...
  4. iamtheemperor

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

Perhaps you need to update again or something. The feature is there for me with my Android tablet.
  5. iamtheemperor

NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

I understand this is not the Olympics. It's called an analogy. I was making the point that people who work harder and longer deserve a greater reward than the ones who put forth less time and effort. Society tends to agree with this. Career advancement, artistic skill, athletic prowess...
  6. iamtheemperor

Normally I would assume this was sarcasm, but I feel you are being sincere. Perhaps I should go to the Olympic games committee and demand a gold medal in diving, despite having never done it and despite that cutie Tom Daley training his little bum off for hours every day. Of course someone who...
  7. iamtheemperor

I have been saying this for more months than I have fingers and toes (and other countable extremities:p). Make no mistake, this change is not about fairness or balance or any other such hooey. It is being done entirely because Inno, afraid it might lose players, is caving into the demands of...
  8. iamtheemperor

Sorry, but that just isn't true.
  9. iamtheemperor

I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding of how the invite system works. You do not get 80 invites. You can invite as many players as your heart desires until your friends list (including those that are pending) reaches 80. Example 1: You have no friends. You invite 80 and they all...
  10. iamtheemperor

Mobile vs Web

While you can't currently alter your profile on mobile, you can read the profiles of other players by tapping on the city's name in the upper left corner of that city.
  11. iamtheemperor

[Question] What does Scientist Kita do?

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/arctic-future-part-3.14914/ https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/arctic-future-part-4.15535/ The twins and triplets do, if I understand the above announcements correctly. I don't use them because they have to be used...
  12. iamtheemperor

Guild Expedition - Feedback

Actually, I was referring to the Hodor meme.
  13. iamtheemperor

Guild Expedition - Feedback

Ouch! Right in the feels!
  14. iamtheemperor

[Question] What does Scientist Kita do?

She only boosts the experience points the other crew members earn on the voyage.
  15. iamtheemperor

Changelog 1.91 Feedback

My experience has been different. There have been many players without aid buttons whom I could manually polivate. And just to make certain, many players with nothing to manually polivate who still had the aid button.