• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ib4est596

1. Challenge 3

1 - NDame - D 2 - ARC - E 3 - RaH - B 4- HC - A 5- Colosseum F 6 - SC -- C Thanks - ib4est596
  2. December Never ending lottery

381 langendorn
  3. Super power contest

Wisdom -- seems to me that is what is lacking in society today. Although I would love to be a healer, but maybe the lesson to be learned isn't from immediate healing. Knowing the future, is dangerous because knowing the future doesn't imply you can change the future. With Wisdom, you can cure...
  4. Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

Can't complete the event - i just changed Era's don't have 900 units of this era and I don't have the troops / buildings so can't complete optional might want to do a logic check to see if those challanges can be completed. If not, give an alt challange. i am not super pleased with the event...
  5. Christmas in July Give away

Like everyone else 24 - SOK or a potion to use once a day to double your Fp, like the 10%, 20% 30 % bottles, that would give you 30, 40 50% more Fp.. kinda kewl idea i think. COINS - there is SOOOooooo much land I don't have! Unlimted Diamonds for 24 hrs. (limited)Diamonds but a bunch of...
  6. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

didn't want diamonds just some cool building or army guy with special something
  7. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

am I too late am I too late to get in on the goodies - - - Updated - - - am I ? I am aren't I - - - Updated - - - please tell me I didn't miss it - - - Updated - - - I was on and kicked and on and kicked now I get on and no prizes I am bummed