• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by icarusethan

1. How do get WWs fast ?

inno has been cutting WW and WW shrink kit off the seasonal event so its way hard to do diamond farm now.
  2. Spin the Wheel probabilities

this year's worst event is fall event unless winter one is worse that that
  3. Equity???

and yet none of your city is built up in any of those 9 servers, quite an expert
  4. Summer event Ruined Forge of Empires for me

bye felicia
  5. Equity???

whats really funny is you and razorwhoever keeps claiming you are the experienced players but have nothing to show for it besides a record saying you playing this game for over 1000 days. who cares?
  6. Equity???

why you are so triggered on this expertise thing, JBG? if you are so good why don't you come to us22 and pass me on rank starting from scratch?
  7. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

the fact that inno removed WW and WW shrink kit as gold prize makes this event way worse for diamond farms
  8. Mughal Empire?

dont do it is the best way to do it
  9. By using your brain for a sec

By using your brain for a sec
  10. Nobody gonna ask for this?

its common sense issue won't be fixed within a few mins since inno's base is at Germany.
  11. Nobody gonna ask for this?

because its common practice among all the game companies?
  12. Nobody gonna ask for this?

server has been crashed for at least 5 mins and there isn't any sign to recover anytime soon. I wish inno gives us something to compensate for this
  13. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

so you come here to tell us you don't know what you doing, hahahaha. thx for the laugh
  14. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

this settlement should be a skip even if you like doing settlement. spend your time on Egypt one would make more sense even if you just doing it for the fragment.
  15. "For the first X battles"

nobody needs to disrespect your intelligence. you been doing this the whole time yourself in this thread