Recent content by ImmortalMuse

1. ImmortalMuse

Looking for a Guild

Found a Guild. Thanks for reading
  2. ImmortalMuse

Looking for a Guild

Hello, I am fairly new to the game (EMA) and have joined 3 Guilds looking to get more involved. Each Guild I joined was like 'crickets chirping'. No one welcomed me, told me what to do, what was needed other than 'visiting' each day. While I'm not the best fighter yet, I would like to at least...
  3. ImmortalMuse

January Lottery Thread

7360 Large Confectionary
  4. ImmortalMuse

Rogue Hideout

Thank you. I new to the game and not sure if having Rogues in army is beneficial. I use archers mostly and they have turned into them, but I have only has unattached Rogue. Never learned how to play them.
  5. ImmortalMuse

Rogue Hideout

Hi all, I didn't win the Rogues Hideout during Winter. Is it worth buying for diamonds?
  6. ImmortalMuse

Help with battle strategy

So far my battles are pvp block and continent. The fights I lose are typically to long range. I had read and watched a video that using all long ranged is best against everything, including high middle ages. I do ok unless they have a color guard or drummer. I check to make sure I'm out of range...
  7. ImmortalMuse

Help with battle strategy

What am I doing wrong?? I can't win an evenly matched battle. I watch strategies on youtube, read about different setups, and still can't win. I am in early middle ages and use archers and ballistas or 2 mercenaries, 2 ballistas and 4 archers. I've watched players beat the crap out of high...