• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by IngeJones

1. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

My feedback is that I haven't a clue what I'm meant to do. This game appears to bear no relationship to any soccer I know!
  2. Feedback for update 1.240

"the new window to open multiple rewards" What's this? I've not seen it
  3. Count of units?

Oh I checked through my settings and there is something called "highlight" unattached units which actually enables the count as well. I don't suppose that was intended but anyway I've got it sorted
  4. Count of units?

Yes that's how it used to appear for me, but doesn't any longer . I just get the "(unattached)" without the count. I am using Chrome browser, what browser is that you're using?
  5. Count of units?

I only have unattached units. But no count. I can't count them manually as I have hundreds of each. I'd still like to know how many, like I used to be able to.
  6. Count of units?

I can no longer see a count of how many of each type of military unit I have left. Is that by design?
  7. Feedback for Space Age Venus

One of the quests says "Build a goods synthesiser". I found out the hard way that only synthesisers from the Venus age were acceptable. Can I suggest the instruction adds "from your age" ?
  8. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Oh! I think that's a bit big to have to make a set of!
  9. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

I couldn't spot the size of the buildings in the post?
  10. Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

I finally got an Anabella
  11. Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

I have 17 Tickles, 12 Kevins, and several of all the others, but no Anabella!
  12. Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

There are not enough Anabellas!! I have loads of all the others but still waiting for my second Anabella.
  13. Would you stay in a guild like this?

This sort of thing is exactly why I love this game. The basis is a game with AI rules created by developers. On top of that is a whole game invented and run by the players. I am frequently infuriated and amazed by maneuvers that exploit the game design - perfectly within the terms of use - by...
  14. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

That probably explains why I don't understand it. I don't understand real soccer either.
  15. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I don't understand how to play it. Well the "training" bit seems familiar enough but when it comes to picking a team for the tournament, I can't make anything work, I don't know how to pick the team. The match keeps starting while I am trying to find out what to click on.