• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Insatiable1

1. Insatiable1

Attrition level counter

THIS was the original question...Question...how come the GE algorithm can correctly rank negotiations in order of difficulty (the number of types of goods), but the GBG algorithm seems to think that 6-good negotiations counts as easy because it only asks for 1 good of each of the 6 types?
  2. Insatiable1

Attrition level counter

A nego with 4 different goods in 3 turns is much easier than one with 6 different goods. The number of each good is irrelevant unless your city production stinks.
  3. Insatiable1

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Too late...most of us have been looking for a while now. This may be the final push we needed to break free. (I know my play time has dropped dramatically in the past few months alone.)
  4. Insatiable1

I think Inno is curing my addiction to this game. GvG is the only part of the game people have a true passion about, and they left that to die in order to bring forth their Bribe-you-to-play Battlegrounds. Behind that, GE was next in line for some guilds to have bragging rights on their...
  5. Insatiable1

Attrition level counter

Umm, only if you are deficient in goods production...and that has nothing to do with the ease of being able to solve the negotiation itself.
  6. Insatiable1

Attrition level counter

Question...how come the GE algorithm can correctly rank negotiations in order of difficulty (the number of types of goods), but the GBG algorithm seems to think that 6-good negotiations counts as easy because it only asks for 1 good of each of the 6 types? Also, if attack boost from tavern works...
  7. Insatiable1

What the hell did you do to GE?

We should STOP paying them at all until they start listening to their customers.
  8. Insatiable1

Inno Logic...If it's running fine, we'll break it. (Also Inno-Logic...if there is rampant cheating, we'll ignore it [GvG] ) What the heck, Inno? GE5 shows us all just how cheap you've become. The "fragments" of everything is beyond cheap and annoying. Taking away diamond rewards is also cheap...
  9. Insatiable1

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

This can be abused by guilds for the purpose of further dominating GBG and GVG. I vote no. Part of the game is learning how to build up your treasury to meet your needs. Good Management yields good results.
  10. Insatiable1

negotiations

The negotiation algorithm in GBG is unbalanced. The negotiations in GE are much better. They start off with 2 goods choices. A 6-good negotiation, even if only 1 of each good, is NOT balanced in relation to attrition. One starting off at 0 Attrition should not have 6-good choices in a...
  11. Insatiable1

Feedback for update 1.216

And still no change of the HEAL ALL button despite overwhelming negative feedback. No surprise there.
  12. Insatiable1

Feedback for update 1.214

Actually, THANK YOU INNO! For finally breaking my addiction to this game. Now is a great time to quit and get my life back and become more productive again. I'm sure that my husband would like to thank you too. I have nobody on my GBs at the moment, so no need to even go into the game and level...
  13. Insatiable1

Word Shift

Sparing
  14. Insatiable1

Word Shift

Sheaving
  15. Insatiable1

Feedback for update 1.214

Johnny, are you volunteering to buy all of the Diamonds that players lose from that "silly" button that Inno purposely placed in the most inconvenient place? Because if you are, we will all shut up and just send you the bill.