• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Intellecus

1. Intellecus

Why isn't the "Road to Victory" an actual road ?

I foresee this addition to statue of honor being quite long and currently if it intersects with a road the road becomes disconnected. Can the road to victory actually be a road structure so that you DON't have to rearrange your city to accommodate it. Intellecus
  2. Intellecus

What is the definition of a main city battle?

Is a main city battle only when you use your "blue" city troops to fight or is it any PvP battle? I am trying to figure out exactly what my spoils of war bonus gets me and how to use it wisely with my new Himanji Castle.... Can yoiu give me an exact definition of a main city battle. Intellecus
  3. Intellecus

Challenge 3

1- D 2-E 3-C 4-E 5-F 6-A Thanks, Intellecus
  4. Intellecus

Challenge 1

A=9 B=3 C=4 Intellecus (Houndsmoor)
  5. Intellecus

Is Gifting ever coming back to the game???

Yes, there was 9 years ago . In your inventory tab, you had a gifting button button which allowed you to gift to a GUILD Member, It never quite worked right and FOE removed it several months later citing that there was too many immediate issues that need to be fixed on what was then " a NEW...
  6. Intellecus

Is Gifting ever coming back to the game???

Heard rumors that FOE will get gifting to guild members back as the end of 2020.. That would be SO AWESOME. We missing button that was available (most of the time) when FOE first started years ago Sincerely, Intellecus
  7. Intellecus

Temple of Relics might not be worth it

Thanks Agreed ,,, been years since my Chateau was 3 ....lol
  8. Intellecus

Temple of Relics might not be worth it

Chateau goes to 100% at 3 or 4 If I remember correctly
  9. Intellecus

Advice for new/returning player

Leave space for 2 lane roads as you build your city !!
  10. Intellecus

Looking for an Arc swap buddy

Thanks Anyway !
  11. Intellecus

Looking for an Arc swap buddy

I would be glad to if you are in Houndsmoor. My name is Larry (Intellecus) I am #2 in Trident. Send me a friend request and we'll get started !!
  12. Intellecus

Bringing Guild Treasury during a guild merger

Starfleet will be merging into Trident shortly .... Is there a way to move their Guild Treasury over the Trident before they dissolve their Guild?? Intellecus
  13. Intellecus

Does Zeus go any higher then 31% for attack & defense bonuses ?

Does Zeus go any higher then 31% for attack & defense bonuses ? Larry (Intellucus)