• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ironrooster

1. Ironrooster

Not enough sectors

When you have acquired all the sectors including SATitan, the event quests for sectors auto complete.
  2. Ironrooster

Orichalcum

This would be a bug. Which technology do you need it for?
  3. Ironrooster

Aiding problems

I have enough nutcrackers to generate a mass self aid daily. There's so many little buildings that need aided now, I do a mass self-aid just before I collect.
  4. Ironrooster

[Question] Will GB's get an upgrade? Any news? Spoilers?

Given the SAT GBs, I would guess not. They pretty much replace CdM, CoA, Star Gazer, Observatory, and others in a smaller footprint. It adds a challenge to the game. Which buildings are worth building in the lower ages, how far should they be leveled, when should they be deleted. And for...
  5. Ironrooster

Quantum Incursion Reward Chests.

The chests are a nice bonus. The real reward is working the prize line(s) for the Colessus building.
  6. Ironrooster

When to Delete Space Carrier?

They also give a possibility of Diplomatic Gifts for the first x number of negotiations successfully completed.
  7. Ironrooster

There are Four Different Guild Expedition Kits, But are Any Worth Keeping?

They all are useful in new cities for a while. But even the ritual flames become obsolete. The boost per tile is nice, but they only provide that one benefit. Over time the event buildings and cultural settlements provide enough boosts for GE5 plus other benefits. I still have 12 level 2...
  8. Ironrooster

Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

Since both buildings self level to silver and gold, I quit once I had enough with prior event leftovers for the base buildings.
  9. Ironrooster

Not all Mass Supply Rushes work on production buildings

This is why I keep 8 level 1 Cider Mills for the current age in my city. All the choices are for supplies.
  10. Ironrooster

Artic future era, enjoyable, worst era ever

It's not awful, but it is long to get through the map and tech tree.
  11. Ironrooster

Cultural Settlement Upgrades

Settlements on Beta upgraded today. My Ancient Obelisk on Beta was not upgraded
  12. Ironrooster

RIVAL quest - not worth it

I don't think the final prize is worth the cost in bags of gold (and diamonds to buy them if needed). I just did as many as I could with my normal play - 16 completed which gives me one selection kit for the Celtic Glassworks. Since I got a level 1 CG as end of town prize this will upgrade it...
  13. Ironrooster

Trinity to Level 60, still necessary?

Zeus level 10 early on just to give an initial boost. Skip CoA and CdM, they are no longer worth it. Then Blue Galaxy, Himeji, Space Carrier, Seed Vault (for the free diamonds). Once you get to SAT, the 3 SAT buildings. Other buildings, if they interest you and fit your play style. This is...
  14. Ironrooster

GE 5

I built one head and 1 spikes. The head is good with the 10 FP's. The spikes are okay, but other small buildings are better because they provide more than just the A/D boost. I will probably build more heads, but I don't need any more A/D since I can fight through GE5.
  15. Ironrooster

Cultural Settlements

I took this as notice to start on the Mughal settlement. It didn't seem to be worth doing before, but now it is.