1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
jaelis
Last Activity:
Jul 7, 2017
Educumator

Share This Page

jaelis

jaelis was last seen:
Jul 7, 2017
    1. Nosnhoj1208
      Nosnhoj1208
      If you call it a Fair Trade Button that creates confusion. Then it allows 2:1 more than 1 Age away, which is not the intention. 100 Stone for 50 AI Data, come on.

Change the NAME to 2:1 & only allow 1 Age difference.
      Add a button for Unfair Trades the Guild will not see.
      And PLEASE let app players see WHO is trading.

Please do SOMETHING.....not just talk and we have the same trade problems.
      1. Stephen Longshanks
        Stephen Longshanks
        jaelis retired from being a Moderator. And even if he were still a moderator, they have no say on things like this.
        Jul 25, 2017
      2. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Jaelis is no longer a moderator . if you would like to propose this please follow the proposal guidelines and submit a proposal.
        Oct 11, 2017
    2. Rosethebuilder
      Rosethebuilder
      I was giving forge points to a great building of another player, but when I updated my software, it went away. How can I find that building/player or another one to give to?
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Search it in the player rankings. FYI: Jaelis has retired and will not be back on the forum as a moderator.
        Oct 11, 2017
    3. Corgilady
      Corgilady
      Please explain to me why rotation of view and buildings has been rejected and why storage of buildings has been rejected. I believe it is essential to be able to rotate the playing field/ cities to see things that are hidden behind buildings
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Storage of buildings is now implemented. Rotation is rejected because city layout is meant to be like a puzzle.
        Oct 11, 2017
    4. yomamazaho
      yomamazaho
      I am in qunrir
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        Yes? No? Maybe?
        Oct 11, 2017
    5. Thor159
      Thor159
      How do I post on the Xyr Forum
      1. jaelis
        jaelis
        Jun 9, 2017
    6. yomamazaho
      yomamazaho
      I am personally interested in the city designs. Can you look at my city and tell me some other people who are as interested in city design as well as playing the game. I only ask because I haven't seen a single city besides mine where the buildings don't look they were just thrown in an empty spot.
      1. jaelis
        jaelis
        What world are you in?
        Jun 3, 2017
      2. yomamazaho
        yomamazaho
        Qunrir
        Jun 11, 2017
      3. jaelis
        jaelis
        Ah I'm not on Q. Maybe post in the Qunrir world forum?
        Jun 11, 2017
    7. Lord Muggle
      Lord Muggle
      @rayrandy Go to the button with three people on it (next to building icon). Press that
      : you should see three. Press the third one from the left. That's the guild forum. I assume you know how to make a poll n everything
    8. rayrandy
      rayrandy
      If there are no appointed Leaders, then a guild vote will need to take place in the guild Forum for a minimum of 48 hours and two Founders will be appointed based on majority vote.

Here is my question we member of All for One don't know how to go to guild forum so we can cast a vote. can you or someone please explain or walk us thur this
    9. RaveWolf
      RaveWolf
      Hi jaelis,

Sorry to bug you on such a trivial matter...

I am a member of Phoenix Rising, Korch. In the last few hours we hit 1st place.
      Is there any way of checking exactly when we got first place (Server Time), as I would like to mark this date in Phoenix Rising History.
      I live in South Africa while Korch is in the Sates and would like to determine on which "Server Day" this happened!!

Many Thanks.
      RaveWolf
      1. lemonwedgie
        lemonwedgie
        All ranking calculations are done at 8pmEst (which would have been 2am for you the following morning). So, PR/Korch would have taken 1st place in the guild rankings at 8pmEst/2am your time.
        Apr 30, 2017
        RaveWolf likes this.
      2. jaelis
        jaelis
        Indeed that's right, thanks lemon :)
        May 2, 2017
        RaveWolf likes this.
    10. autumncast
      autumncast
      What's a PVP? And how helpful it can become to someone just starting out.
      1. zotbot
    11. Lucifer1904
      Lucifer1904
    12. Darted21
      Darted21
      I am collecting Forge Points to the bar for next weeks spring event (...and spend 7 forge points) are my hourly forge points lost as i do not see them adding on..the bar is flashing but only my collected fp are showing up on the bar.
      1. Lucifer1904
        Lucifer1904
        If it is 10+ You no longer get an hourly FP
        Mar 27, 2017
    13. AxeWielder the red
      AxeWielder the red
      I don't understand, I complained using the support system & they told me (3 times) to go to the forum & if enough support is raised then they will consider starting the proposal. Now you are telling me they lied. WITH? If what you say is true Im pretty upset (I would use worse language but they would probably sanction me. So no way to stop professional plunderers? Stinks!
      1. sloppyjoeslayer
        sloppyjoeslayer
        I'm just going to hazard a guess and say the developers don't want to hear from players about plundering because it's a common complaint that goes back to the start of the game. This game was designed day one with plundering, if you want to vent about it use Forge Hall to complain like everyone else.
        Mar 22, 2017
        harbinger956 likes this.
      2. jaelis
        jaelis
        The in-game support staff is separate from the forum staff, so they don't always know what's going on in the forum. When the get a request for a change to the game, they suggest coming to the forum with it. However, we have here a list of things that the devs have excluded. Sorry to disappoint, but as sloppy joe says, you can find lots of advice here, or you can vent if that helps.
        Mar 22, 2017
      3. Darted21
        Darted21
        complaining about plundering is weak. try beefing up your home defense, tavern shield collecting goods on time, etc. gripe and complain is dumb. be proactive.
        Mar 25, 2017
    14. itsmyfirstday
      itsmyfirstday
      come let itsmy make you a drink,my friend
    15. itsmyfirstday
      itsmyfirstday
      ur in virginia?....im in ocean city
    16. AncientArthil
      AncientArthil
      I am frustrated in acquiring any further extensions. I am a 73 year old Ph.D. in Social Psychology. I spent $2000 real dollars on diamonds.I wish to stay for good in Industrial era. I have won the last two Industrial tourneys, have over 300,000 points, over 29000 medals. I hope you will design a way to make extensions more available. There is plenty of room in each of our areas to go on forever.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Queen Cubberly
        Queen Cubberly
        Actually I had proposed to Inno that we get blueprints for expansions instead of so many duplicates of gbs we already have. get one blueprint for each square of an expansion until you have a full collection. Just like a gb collection. Then pay medals, diamonds or coins/supplies to unlock it. I don't see why that would be such a bad idea, but it got shot down. We'd still have to wait and work for it.
        Mar 10, 2017
      3. jc821
        jc821
        @jaelis no not at all. however the limit of space is and always has been a issue. Adding just a couple per era change really does nothing at all especially at the end in AF. I dont think they should have ever stopped allowing new exp. Sure make it expensive but allow us to keep going.
        Mar 10, 2017
      4. jc821
        jc821
        However that wasn't the main point. Based on his statement money spent etc. and if he is ticked over space he would be better served to quit. If not years from now he will look back at how much money he wasted and pissed that all the issues in the game are not fixed.
        Mar 10, 2017
        Queen Cubberly likes this.
    17. Lucifer1904
      Lucifer1904
      Hello Educumator
    18. ChargerFan14
      ChargerFan14
      I am currently in a guild but would like to request joining another a friend is in. How do I find his guild and make request? Thanks for your time
      1. jaelis
        jaelis
        Are you on browser or mobile? It's a bit different. But pretty much, you want to quit your current guild, then get new guild to send you an invite
        Mar 7, 2017
    19. Lucifer1904
      Lucifer1904
      You are now my Lawyer Jaelis. I will pay you when I find a way :)
      1. jaelis
        jaelis
        rules lawyer?
        Mar 7, 2017
      2. Lucifer1904
        Mar 7, 2017
    20. Lucifer1904
      Lucifer1904
      Hey jaelis I did not know you were the lead forum moderator.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. jaelis
        jaelis
        Settle down on that thread guys
        Mar 3, 2017
        Lucifer1904 likes this.
      3. jc821
        jc821
        Luci ur a bad influence u got me in trbl again
        Mar 3, 2017
        Lucifer1904 likes this.
      4. Lucifer1904