• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Peaky-Blinder

1. Contest day 6

My answer is 36. If I am the lucky winner, I would like 250 Virtual Future goods to go to my account on Z World, Whiskey Biznes. thanks
  2. Picture contest

Jack and Coke with my wife... Zorskog. Thanks!
  3. October contest

Sniping rewards on great buildings! Bwahahaha Zorskog
  4. Zorskog challenge city

Adam, really nice of you to answer Joanna's question and not redirect her away from your personal quest thread over to another general help thread... bonus points for being nice and helpful! Interesting goals and discussion here though, I plan to check in once in a while to see how you're...
  5. Spring Event 2018 Feedback

Nevermind, a guild friend advised me that all those are additional... that correct? So it would be the original 2 FP, and then an upgraded gong would give you another 2 FP (for the 4th piece adjacent, I mean).
  6. Spring Event 2018 Feedback

Hi all, looks like I have had a very different experience in this event than most. Although, I had the advantage of getting 3 of the 5 pieces of the Cherry Blossom set from daily quests over the past 3 weeks or so. I saw the value of them right away and started going for it. Right now, I have...
  7. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Zorskog... please and thank you!