• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Joeyjojojo

1. Joeyjojojo

Soccer 2022 Event Feedback

You get half the league points (it says that on the screen somewhere), and the chest is a bit worse than the third tier (weak) opponent. Basically if you can win, even one tier down, it's better but a tie on hard may beat a win on weak if you can't win the mid level.
  2. Joeyjojojo

Soccer 2022 Event Feedback

For the most part the event is the same as in the past: save energy drinks for a good daily, spend tournament tickets as you get them. Prizes are good enough, so overall it's fine. The issue is with the tournament, which has changed from before, imo for the worse. Match results are now 100%...
  3. Joeyjojojo

Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon

Thematically I like the way the space ages have progressed. In terms of gameplay, it got stuck at SAM and every age since has been a copy/paste of that age. This age has yet another mediocre [at best] GB--guild goods are fine, but for most guilds that are not flipping the entire map, existing...
  4. Joeyjojojo

Castle System Additional Levels Feedback thread

So additional castle levels, when there's a good chance I'll never even see level 15? I don't generally mind if Inno wants to release "features" that are really only for big money spenders so long as they aren't game breaking (someone has to foot the bill for the rest of us). I mean, sure, the...
  5. Joeyjojojo

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

The pass looks like something I will get in Carthage (maybe J) as by the time the event ends it's a lot of bonus goodies for the diamonds, though better for a new city than an established one. As for the event building: hard pass. Yea, more attacker def is good for doing more GBG, but even in...
  6. Joeyjojojo

Leveling a Guild?

As @Pickleweasel said: your guild power/level only updates once/day, not when you collect. As to your OP: GvG can also be used to advance guild level (if you're on browser at all) and that can be nice early on, but once you've unlocked it, the boost from GBG outweighs everything else put...
  7. Joeyjojojo

Winter 2021 Feedback

I like the snow activated when completing a quest/opening a present, but I'd prefer it stay on the ground throughout this event instead of disappearing and going back to spring after a few seconds. Basically I like the snow, but my city spends ~99% of the time green like the rest of the year...
  8. Joeyjojojo

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Not really thought so much as dedication/time. So far as easy completions: Egypt hands down, though it's a longer playthrough than Japan, it requires the least amount of active time of any of them, and it has the best secondary building, though it's not quite as good as it used to be. As for...
  9. Joeyjojojo

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

After a bit of a break from this I started it again (run #5), and I'm still going to disagree with this: Mughal basically has the worst aspects of all the other settlements combined into 1... Scarce coins (early on)? Check. Lots of destroying/rebuilding things to get the culture? Check. 1...
  10. Joeyjojojo

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

True, but for all my established worlds (that have AD access) I'm pretty much able to get whatever I want already, so even AD fodder is not really necessary, as GE provides tons of that (including some of the best items to sell for gems). I'm on 7 worlds, got my first Pete on a world where I'm...
  11. Joeyjojojo

I agree that best spending of diamonds is expansions, but kinda disagree with event buildings being a foolish use. With established towns, maybe, but for new ones, if you've got diamonds one of the best boosts you can get is to grab an extra event building or 2. I forked over some diamonds to...
  12. Joeyjojojo

I actually like sets, but probably going to pass on this one. It seems like someone swapped the bonuses for the Wheel of Death and Mystical Organ (or the sizes) because from what I can figure there's a nice setup that these can fit into but WoD gets one extra contact and MO is one short of a...
  13. Joeyjojojo

Cultural Settlements Progress

Also: don't get any expansions before unlocking the trader, and if you haven't yet, maybe check UBER's cultural settlement guide (https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/cultural-settlements-guide-v2-202.25131/)
  14. Joeyjojojo

Castle System Feedback

Someone buy some diamonds without you knowing 'bout it? I like the castle system fine, it'll take a long time to max, but that's ok. I also wish the fight castle points # was visible somewhere before fighting (other than figuring from large GE battles). I might prefer a boost to silver...
  15. Joeyjojojo

Fall 2021 Feedback

This is a problem. Not all DCs are reasonably completable for everyone (time/space constraints, map options that are difficult, real life existing...) and requiring ANY of the DCs to be completed to max out an event building as well as the crate from the previous event is bad, it's just time...