• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Johnnie

1. Johnnie

[Question] Castle System

Why if I haven't bought anything or played different on any day does the points gained by clicking on the top chest always give different amounts from 10-100? Is there some other way to control how many points it gives?
  2. Johnnie

[Question] Settlement Reward

I sold my Royal Bath House and didn't realize what I'd done is there anyway to get it back?
  3. Johnnie

Production

Oh, yes thank you it does say that it's the Sail Maker production building which is in the next era.
  4. Johnnie

Production

I'm in Late Middle Age and the story line wants me to produce 4 streamers. Which production building produces streamers or is it a trick story line wanting me to forge ahead into another era to find the building that produces these?
  5. Johnnie

[FAQ] The Arctic Orangery

Thank You, the information is clear ;)
  6. Johnnie

Does it deliver 1.5 expected damage to all of the army against you during the first wave?
  7. Johnnie

Can some explain to me how this building The Arctic Orangery will help my current game and my future in the game? Thank You, ;)
  8. Johnnie

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

oh wow lol
  9. Johnnie

Hello

Our world is very talkative not?
  10. Johnnie

[Question] Halloween Event Building

If we put up two of the same building "two wolf buildings" do they stack up the fighting bonuses or not?
  11. Johnnie

Alcatraz and Gov Villa

Oh woo.. didn't know we can't store gb's ty I've never tried but, won't lolol
  12. Johnnie

Alcatraz and Gov Villa

You can save all your GV without penalties. But when you place it, the GV will be the same age as when you won it unless you already used items to bring it up in age. You'll need to use items to get it to your new age but you won't lose age when you store it either.
  13. Johnnie

Alcatraz and Gov Villa

So it won't give you a bronze age military unit or a space-age military unit only military units from your age if, it's motivated. My question would be.. is it worth building due to its size?
  14. Johnnie

[Question] World's

I was in a very old world with my second city o_Ono wonder I couldn't do anything:eek:... now, I know that I am a very young world player...:cool: 23-26 only;)