• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by John16309

1. Mounted Warrior Bldg in Iron Age City

Mounted Warrior is an Iron Age troop. The LMA fast troop is called Heavy Knight
  2. Arctic Future Heavy Units In Town Hall?

When I look at my emissaries in my Town Hall, it appears each troop-related emissary gives specific type troop(s) only. Japan gives Artillery Viking gives Fast Egypt gives Ranged Not sure about the other 2 settlements. That might be why you aren't receiving Heavy troops from Town Hall though.
  3. November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 - I would like my prize in Carthage
  4. Castle system in Content Map

I have gotten the castle coins from fighting on the Continent Map. However, using goods on the C-Map is not a negotiation, it's just a straight up payment. So no castle coins for that, from what I saw.
  5. Ol' faithfuls....

My first event was Archeology 2020. Grabbed a bunch of SoK's, Airship and a World's Fair. Some of the SoK's survive, and Airship. World's Fair is on the chopping block at beginning of next event. The Golden Crops is actually a better building for that size spot,
  6. August Contest - Summer Event!

parrot, skull, mutiny, ship, flag, plank, island, port, cove, jewels, high seas, gold, rogue, anchor, crew, plunder, hideout, first mate, keel, map, ashore, ahoy, treasure, cannon, sand Fun contest. Hideout took me forever to figure out :)
  7. July Competition - Who dares wins!

Click E7, then Click E8, then Destroy F8 - this yields a 3 star chest If you have to Destory first, Destroy F5, then click E7, then Click E8 yields a 4-star chest
  8. Caption Competition #3.

"Hands off! Who do you think you are, Prince Andrew?"
  9. Feedback: Suggestions for our Community Sprint

Sort GE Contribution list by Encounters, rather than by Contributed Points. Completed Encounters determine Guild Championship ranking, not points. New members (myself included) get discouraged when they do well and complete a lot of encounters, but appear near the bottom of the list because they...
  10. Suggestion.. for Guilds

I can understand the privacy issues, but for some parts of the game (GBG, GVG? and GB contributions, especially in sweet spots) I can see where it would be a big help to see who in the guild is online to coordinate efforts. This is the least "social" social game I have played in years; it took...
  11. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Each one is 3x5
  12. Load times (Mobile)

Same here, so it isn't a bad wifi thing. IOS. Same happens on cellular.
  13. Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

I decided to go all in on day 1 to get the Asylum. Completed the first 30 quests, knocked out who knows how many toy quests (6 of 8 have check marks but I did some multiple times) 10k in diamonds. Picked up 283 light bulbs, didn't pass up a single pumpkin that I uncovered, and ended up with 8 AA...
  14. FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

I was holding off spending my remaining ingredients, hoping for the One Up Kit as daily prize. I see the Tac Tower Upgrade Kit ends at Midnight my time, and the event ends at 4:30am. Will the prize change at Midnight (hopefully to the One Up Kit) for the last 4.5 hours of the event?