• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by JohnDoesy

1. Game is unplayable !

Developers must be listening, A-world (Avarhall) seems fixed, I can do stuff once again. Happy camper now.
  2. Game is unplayable !

I get the same on A-world (Avarhall). Can't do my daily collection, other worlds are fine.
  3. October contest

My favorite thing to do in FoE is ..... aid and add FP to great buildings
  4. [Question] Flash V HTML (crashing)

I got the same problem Purps99 mentioned in the first post. Also been using HTML5 since it came out, but the problems below started recently. Maybe there was a Chrome update as Volodya mentioned? Don't know but here's what I typed up. Playing the game is becoming increasingly more difficult...
  5. Help

Fancy that. As soon as post a complaint, my lagginess goes away. The game is working fast as usual now. Ignore the complaint.
  6. Help

I'm finding incredible lag in the game today. I've rebooted my computer, deleted excess files but still get lag. All other web page sites are loading instantly as usual, just seems Forge of Empires is being slow. Any one else getting this lag today???
  7. Changelog 1.124 Feedback

Inno Games wrote: Speedy aborting of Quests (Investigating) We know that due to some recent bug fixes, aborting quests has slowed down somewhat, especially if done with many quests in a row. We are currently investigating ways of safely speeding this system up again. Yeah!! I've been wanting...
  8. Spring Event 2018 Feedback

Love it that production timers aren't wrecked when we do an upgrade. Now that's a game improvement!
  9. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Land expansions should go towards a fixed map edge, that way permanent things like great buildings and "set" buildings can stay there without moving them again (cherry garden set, winter set, palace set, elephant set, etc). Things that get deleted with each age should go towards your expansion...
  10. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

BJ, compare how many coins and supplies you get from a bronze age building compared to an iron age building. Each age they go up! However if you advance ages too fast, you run out of resources and can't make anything from your new age. Here's a good idea. Count your current houses, let's say...
  11. 3x+ SOK Carnival Strategies

In the current Carnival Event, I played the random chest for the SOK prize. That way I get a chance at some other prizes too. Here are the statistics from my 4 main worlds of A, D, E & K. (The format was great in mail, not so readable in forums. If you care, you can always copy to a...
  12. Buying goods in D world

If you have to build your own stuff with your own goods, you will end up backwards in the game instead of forwards. Buying high age goods from high age players really advances your game making it easier for you and alot more fun. For example I had an Alcatraz while in Early Middle Ages...
  13. Blue Galaxy

People were asking what is a "resource" in Forge? The Inno Games wiki from here says: Resources are coins, supplies, goods, medals, forge points, diamonds [and also population, happiness, expansions]. So if you can collect the above resources from buildings, the new Blue Galaxy great...
  14. Blue Galaxy

Thank you Cookie, really increases the value of the building!
  15. Blue Galaxy

This new OF building, the Blue Galaxy, when it doubles resource collection, is it just coins and supplies or can I double a goods building? Or the Maharaja's Palace as well? Anyone know yet?