• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by JoyfulRider

1. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Save
  2. JoyfulRider

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

Everything understood, but but but why cannot they introduce an option to earn money also from the game when they expect money from us. If I spend 1000, give me something in return as a token of appreciation. It's like we are helping you by spending money and playing the game, and you do the...
  3. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

How you got laid here?:D:D
  4. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

I understood, how deeply you want to support @The Lady Redneck by giving false information and making me stop playing the game. Wonderful. Why stressing the word undo. So that, you can twist the rules to put a supportive point. Rules you added were clearly mentioned, "if one player adds a...
  5. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Please read the remaining paragraph in rules. Take your time.
  6. JoyfulRider

PC vs. Mobile

Hey @Johnny B. Goode , mostly on PC why. It is possible only on PC.
  7. JoyfulRider

PC vs. Mobile

With lot of differences in update and features, you may feel so. But from what you said, no one can declare true or false. This statement is like counting how many stars. If one person said like 10.95billion stars, you cannot say anything to either accept or reject. Accepting will save time.
  8. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Rule break - immediate change of previous player should not happen. So again,
  9. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Feeding-->FEIGNED
  10. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Immediate letter change from previous member is not correct. But, it moved on. Nothing to be done now.
  11. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Shouting
  12. JoyfulRider

Don't You Love It When...

Don't you love it when you try harder for GB spending forge points but some snipping person unintentionally doing a wrong snipping which helps you save forge points.
  13. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Invalid entry. Two changes. ( Two letters added) Reposting the word, Soothing
  14. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Soothing
  15. JoyfulRider

Word Shift

Smocking