• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Rabbi.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rushing through the new Space Age Asteroids Belt, luckily farmed enough Mars Ore, Promethium and Orichalchum. Still playing regularly but more focused on Cirgard, so many new features, events and so on make attending other worlds or servers almost impossible. :)
    Still grinding after exactly 7 years, Waiting for Guild Battle Grounds, sounds like an interesting addition to the game. Wish I could have customizable statistics in the game, hopefully someday will be possible.
    Reactions: Lancer
    DeletedUser41730
    Woot! Forge on;)
    Reactions: Rabbi.
    Emm55
    You're correct. I've been playing GBG on Beta, and it's a game changer imo. It may make GE obsolete. It'd be best if you appoint a strategy person. As a good initial strategy, everyone work on the same piece of land, and head for the middle. You will catch on in a few days.
    The hardest thing for me to get used to is how fast the encounters became super hard.
    Best of luck! : )
    Playing for a long time. Got used to it. Hopefully it will be improved in a way we can see more stats automatically. Like city efficiency.
    Emm55
    I'm not sure what kind of stats that you are referring to. In GBG, you can now see the fight and neg. activity of all of your guild members. And how often. You might be more interested in your MMR score. Inno mentions it in the GBG intro. Several people on beta wanted to see their MMR score, and see how to improve it. Inno says that they are still debating whether to show it. So, you might bug them about it.
    Rabbi.
    Rabbi.
    Well, I would love and will surely pay for it, if I could have exportable data with all kinds of customizable statistics to extract directly from the inno Database about my history in the game. I am sure that it is possible. Examples: Coins obtained per week, FP collected.... in a few words, everything I could imagine, get the data and use it as I would please to make changes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…