• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by jsc29

1. Wildlife mini-game seems to be bugged, chests not dropping

The mini-game in the Wildlife event seems to be bugged. Two things I notice: (1) Sometimes the game just freezes and I have to close it and re-open it (2) Sometimes a chest will drop off the bottom, but no prize is shown. I am not sure whether it is purely a visual bug, or whether I am not...
  2. Can I continue to collect Asteroid Ice after I age up to SAV?

When I promoted to SAAB I lost the ability to collect Mars Ore from my colony, since the colony goes away when you leave SAM. Thereafter, you can only manufacture Mars Ore. Is the same thing true in SAV? Do I lose the ability to collect Ice from asteroids when I move up to SAV, or can I always...
  3. Did the neighbor assignment algorithm change?

In my most recent change of neighborhood things changed in a major way. I do a lot of plundering, but when tried to plunder this new neighborhood almost noone had any uncollected buildings of any kind, and those that did just had 5 or 10 goods buildings available. This is a huge change from the...
  4. Is it intentional that Extra Turn does not work in GBG?

When negotiating in Guild Battlegrounds the Extra Turn tavern boost does not seem to work. Is that intentional?
  5. Trapped in SAAB with no ore?

How does that help? I do not see how this building creates Mars ore, or satisfies research requirements for Mars ore.
  6. Trapped in SAAB with no ore?

I read in another post that the Mars colony disappears after a player ages up into SAAB. However, wouldn't this cause a problem because with no colony, there is no way to get credits. To explore a Mars region for ore one has to pay credits. So, it could happen that I player is unable to get Mars...
  7. Questionable Resources...

Just to clarify the above: You can only get Mars ore on the campaign map. Some of the sectors on the campaign have "Mars ore nodes". If you conquer the sector, you get access to the node. These nodes are renewable. So, you can mine the node, then a day later or whatever, you can mine it again...
  8. Is life support useful at any point?

I am in Mars, but still somewhat new and working on the last couple of techs in the research tree. So far, I have not found any utility to life support. The problem is that it appears the life support only discounts coins and production, not mars ore. I have plenty of coins and production. The...
  9. Why are my Mars units not dominating?

Dude, I have SEVEN THOUSAND (7000) defense. The question is how units with 200 attack are killing and damaging units that are 3 ages ahead of them and have a HUGE numeric advantage.
  10. Why are my Mars units not dominating?

Whether I use rogues or not, my Mars units take heavy damage (screenshot below). Note that the units shown in this screenshot have over 7000 defense compared to the enemy units which have about 200 attack. Even so they can do heavy damage to my units and even kill one of them.
  11. Why are my Mars units not dominating?

I recently aged up to Space Age Mars and my units do not seem to do any better than Oceanic units on the campaign. I have about 1000/1000 boost. For example, my Wardens are 4428/6972 after boost and the units opposing them in Artic Future are never any stronger than 250/250. Even so, they seem...
  12. Does upgrading a 1x1 building like Sentinel Outpost increase prestige?

Does upgrading a 1x1 building like Sentinel Outpost increase prestige? It seems not to. When I build a Sentinel Outpost, I get +40 to Prestige immediately. However, when I upgrade it to level 2, then there is apparently no increase in Prestige.
  13. Does storing a building de-shrinkify it?

At one point I put a bunch of Rogue Dens into storage. These were Rogue Hideouts that I had used a Rogue Hideout Shrink Kit on to make them 2x2 buildings. However, in examining my inventory I don't see any Rogue Dens (2x2), just a large stack of 3x2 Rogue Hideouts. So, does mean that when the...
  14. Please stop starting GE automatically

I am talking about the popup dialog box that appears on Tuesday morning that announces that the GE has started and has a green "Play" button. There is no obvious way to cancel this box, so I end up getting forced into the GE interface, then I have to leave the interface to start the daily and do...