• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Kaidi

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

So you're thinking he means the Rankings, not the precisely Championship (because Platinum and below don't participate in the Championship) That does make more sense.
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I'm still confused by this: The guilds you will compete against in your Championship will remain the same throughout these 6 seasons. There might be changes though, if a new guild is founded or deleted during your Championship. There are 27 or 29 (or something) diamond guilds on Carthage. So...
  3. Block Friend Requests

I like to leave a few open to add new people from 1.9s threads, so I don't have to stop and look for someone to kick. I wish I could turn them off at 130 or something. I feel bad about saying no, too, so I usually just let them sit there. lol.
  4. New "offers" are strange.

Except they are guild goods, not your goods. :)
  5. New "offers" are strange.

They had an offer like in the first couple of weeks of Carthage. A few guild members took advantage of it - and used the diamonds to buy Arcs, lol - which was a nice albeit brief boost to the treasury. Not something I would spend money on personally, though.
  6. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

This is why I hit the forum today. That just makes...no sense whatsoever. First six grand prizes: Two upgrades and two level ones?
  7. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

The castle system has existed for 78 weeks, and as you say they are set parameters, which is where I got my numbers. The math isn't confusing, honest - it's really straightforward. The time the city has existed doesn't figure unless you started it more recently than that (like your...
  8. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I don't grouse because they "owe me". I'm saying it's totally not worth it to me after spending thousands on this game to be forced to pay an extra $4 per month, assuming this came to computer and couldn't be blocked. I'd be done. If it is for you then that's great. I have better things to do...
  9. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I've been playing for 7 years 2 months. Fortunately, I play computer. In my Carthage city - so...17 months old? - my Castle is halfway through level 17. That doesn't count what I spent the first 5 and a half years. lol. Tell me again how I should pay $4.00/month if I wanted to play mobile?
  10. Website Login Server Down?

I can get to Carthage, but when I do I just get an "Internal Server Error" popup. ETA, working now.
  11. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

They aren't the same though. If you go to 20-11 you get 60 more medals! And up to number 4, that is an extra 360 medals! And besides the medals, dropping below 50 gives you 1 rogue instead of 3! So yeah, not worth it other than I like the race. :)
  12. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

I guess I misunderstood what you were looking for, when you said "sell". That's the same result you'd get from selling it in your city. If you were wanting to put it in the antique's dealer, I guess, that's different. (I don't really use the antiques dealer, so it never occurred to me that was...
  13. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Was it 12 hours from the 23 hour message until your login today?
  14. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Just turn the lock off on them. :) https://prnt.sc/8PTA0hbvn6B0
  15. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

I got 4 Renos, 4 HoH kits, and...I think a couple of checkmate squares and a rotunda? I have gone through quite a few tickets, but I didn't buy any tickets at all. I have 1400-1500 tickets left.