• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Kaijudo

1. Can I take my city to Beta?

Hey, I'm in US13, Noarsil. Can I take my city with me to Beta?
  2. Does anybody self-level?

Thanks.
  3. Does anybody self-level?

Then where do I ask?
  4. Does anybody self-level?

Well, do you self-level now? I'm looking for some new friends who don't mind giving up their 1st place rewards.
  5. Does anybody self-level?

Does anybody here in Noarsil self-level? I don't.
  6. Negotiating Spots on GBs

Well, everyone, I broke even. 144 FP are now in my bank.
  7. Negotiating Spots on GBs

Yeah, I'd say so. The FP reward for 4th is 110 FP, I'd get 34 bonus FP due to my Arc. He's willing to give me 4th for 150 (as opposed to 209). I've put in 144 FP so far, which means if I paid 150 for 4th, I'd be at a 6 FP loss. I guess I'll just take my chances.
  8. Negotiating Spots on GBs

As it stands now, if I did nothing and this guy did find a 1.9 at 3rd, I'd go down to 4th place. That'd be worth 144 FP, I'd barely make a profit. I can't make FP fast enough.
  9. Negotiating Spots on GBs

Hey, So, I came upon a huge winfall of FP recently, and I was looking for friends to snipe. I found a Level 131 Arctic Orangery that had one spot empty. I put in all my FP and ended up with third place. However, the owner's being a battleaxe. Best he can do is offer me 150 for 4th place, which...
  10. 100 Diamonds from nowhere

I just got 100 Diamonds, and I don't know why. I spent them on a spot on my Rogues' Hideout. Where did these diamonds come from?
  11. Fireworks is Recruiting

Well, I got kicked out of Fireworks due to a 1.9 dispute. I'd called the 5th spot on a guy's Traz. Czr had put 10 there before, so he got 4th. I ended up putting all 15 of my FP on that Traz because Czr had said he wasn't committed. But then one of the leaders goes into this thing about how 5th...
  12. Fireworks is Recruiting

Hi again, Kaijudo here with a new guild. I have just been approached by KaranSingh, founder of top-10 guild The Fire, to join a new guild: Fireworks! I'd like to let you hear from the guildmaster himself (spelling corrected by me): "We are building this guild to be a capable guild to play all...
  13. What to do with extra goods

If you have enough for a GB kit, you could sell kits and make some FP.
  14. [Question] How do you get people to throw their FP on your GB?

That's not what I meant. I don't want to invest any FP of my own whatsoever.