• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Karen Isaacsdottir

1. Not A Bug Too-strict military algorithm needs relaxing

Browser and Version: Any. Overview of the bug: Matching military results in repeated total defeats Screenshots: Attached. How often this occurs: probably always Urgency: moderate. This scenario appears regularly in the daily quest Preventative Actions: unsure. Summary: Attached screenshot is...
  2. New Issue Summer Wheel showing prize before wheel stops

Why can't they predetermine that I get the good stuff, then?
  3. Not A Bug DCR: Viking settlement notification of diplomacy loss due to sale needs a 'don't ask me again' checkbox

Browser and Version: Firefox, 64 bit latest (not that it matters; this is a flaw in the gameplay and I observed this when I had 32 bit Firefox running) Overview of the bug: When selecting to delete a runestone, for example, or other 'diplomacy object', one is reminded that it will cost diplomacy...
  4. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

I have refreshed often when I didn't see anything I wanted/needed - and no, I didn't read the announcement that this was the case; why would I assume that this is a group thing, that my action of refreshing affects others? How could I refrain from refreshing on that basis alone? Totally bogus.
  5. Lords & Ladies Guild is Recruiting Active Members

Join by messaging, or...?
  6. I know, but I don't know why.

I agree, nice to be able to help with goods.
  7. Suggestion: new suite of happiness buildings

Park, bandstand, popcorn vendor, park gate, picnic tables, etc.
  8. Not A Bug DESIGN CHANGE REQUEST Viking settlement needs an alert to indicate a goods building is ready to make goods

Browser and Version: any Overview of the bug: Viking settlement doesn't have an alert to indicate a goods building is ready to make goods Screenshots: not needed How often this occurs: always Urgency: High annoyance, low impact Preventative Actions: none Summary: Starting the Viking...
  9. Not A Bug DESIGN CHANGE REQUEST Add friends to choices of target groups in marketplace

Browser and Version: Firefox, latest. Overview of the bug: I can't restrict trades to my friends for exchanging goods and I have too many friends to check to see who needs what individually. Screenshots: See attached. The real estate is available if the goods dropdowns are shortened slightly and...
  10. August Contest - Summer Event!

AHOY ANCHOR ASHORE CANNON COVE CREW FIRST MATE FLAG GOLD HIDEOUT HIGH SEAS ISLAND JEWELS KEEL MAP MUTINY PARROT PLANK PLUNDER PORT ROGUE SAND SHIP SKULL TREASURE
  11. New Issue Military unit training dialog does not ask user about spending diamonds

Browser and Version: any Overview of the bug: Diamonds are required to 'open' fifth unit of rangers, etc. Clicking on the button to spend diamonds doesn't warn the user. User can't change their mind. Screenshots: n/a How often this occurs: always. Tried it with two different kinds of units...
  12. Not A Bug DESIGN CHANGE REQUEST Accepting a friend request 'disappears' the friend

Browser and Version: any Overview of the bug: accepting a friend request and then going and aiding that friend process needs modification Screenshots: n/a How often this occurs: every friend request Urgency: moderate/low, but high annoyance level Preventative Actions: none Summary: I got...
  13. New Issue Wrong graphic in PvP Arena attempt purchase screen

Browser and Version: Firefox, latest. Overview of the bug: Graphic for buying attempts in PvP is incorrect; shows 3 attempts but text and amount of diamonds reflects one attempt Screenshots: see attached. How often this occurs: It's a bug. It's always there. Urgency: low Preventative Actions...
  14. Not A Bug Design Change Request: Replace Observatory floating crate indicating collectible goods to an exclamation point

Browser and Version: Any Overview of the bug: Owning an Observatory and leaving a guild indicates collectible goods with an in-the-way goods crate Screenshots: Attached. How often this occurs: When you leave a guild whilst owning an OBS, but other buildings similarly dependent on guild...
  15. New Issue Promotional dialogs cannot be dismissed without refreshing the game

This is about the fifth time I've run into this. NOT amused. Browser and Version: Firefox, latest. Overview of the bug: [Desktop player] Game displays an offer of diamonds, etc. Dialog cannot be closed by the [x] button or by clicking on the background. The only way to dismiss is by refreshing...