• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lord Karl the Vicious

1. [Question] What happened to Himeji Castle?

The 4.14% is the correct figure. We tend to get upset as we tend to think simple expected probability accurately models RNG. This is only true if you take an infinitely large sample. For a small sample, simple expected probability is often not accurate. Based on simple expected probability (how...
  2. [Question] What happened to Himeji Castle?

It is true. The chance of their poor luck with RNG is 1/623,760 while the chance of winning the jackpot on the powerball is 1/292,201,338. However, this is still extremely extremely unlikely to randomly occur. For comparison, the chance per year of being struck by lightning if you live the the...
  3. How can i get diamonds

@QueenChaCha One quick way to start making progress is to find a good guild ASAP. A good guild will have experienced players that will be able to help you understand how to optimize progression in the game. I must say that at least personally, finding a good guild is the single most important...
  4. How can i get diamonds

Well I learned about building diamond farms today. However, diamonds are only useful for buying diamond expansions. Any other method of expenditure is very wasteful and inefficient. Personally, I find that GE and GBG are the cheapest, fastest, and most reliable methods of getting diamonds.
  5. [Question] question about roads

as a general rule of thumb, keep all buildings that need to be connected connected. It is ok to disconnect residential buildings if you don't care about the coin production. Disconnecting GBs is sometimes a useful strategy as even though it pauses production, it also prevents people from...
  6. Should I build Notre Dame?

ND is as useful as OoD (useless). Supplies are the most useless resource in this game, unless you are age rushing (don't age rush, it is not a good idea). Happiness is only somewhat useful and there are better GBs to build that give happiness. Also ND isn't very small. 24 tiles can be better...
  7. [Question] Avatars

Avatars you find in the fog are not affected by the avatar you currently have selected. Avatars in the fog are randomly selected from the list of past Halloween avatars that you don't have yet.
  8. Should I build St.Mark's Basilica or the Hagia Sofia?

SMB is useful if you are in need of coins. SMB also produces a decent amount of goods. HS gives fp (very useful) and happiness (somewhat useful to useful depending on your stage of advancement). But instead of building a HS, I would recommend either CC or CDM. CC gives much more fp and takes...
  9. Dead world?

If you want active people then you should try joining one of the top guilds. #13 guild Raven Heart is currently recruiting.