• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Kim4106

1. Kim4106

May Competition

History Civilization Anthropology Excavation Archaeology Geology Artifact Museum Archaeologist Stonehenge Settlement Evolution Past Analysis Architecture
  2. Kim4106

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Arvahall!
  3. Kim4106

August Contest - Summer Event!

Parrot skull mutiny ship flag plank island port cove jewels High Seas gold rogue anchor crew plunder hideout First Mate keel map ashore ahoy treasure cannon sand
  4. Kim4106

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Age Forge Points 19th day A Candle Expansion
  5. Kim4106

Challenge 1

2, 3 & 6
  6. Kim4106

Contest day 7

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires was when the Trading option was introduced to the Guild Expeditions. Finally I could get past level 1. I was sooooo happy. Now all we need is an alternative to fighting and "winning Battles" in the Daily challenge. I always have to skip one or more...
  7. Kim4106

Contest day 6

8. Kim4106

Contest day 5

Double Plunder was the skill of the Atlantis Museum, the first Great Building of the Oceanic Future age. It also gave a Goods bonus.
  9. Kim4106

Contest day 4

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=The_Guild_Championships A wild Relic appeared!
  10. Kim4106

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  11. Kim4106

Contest day 1

12. Kim4106

Twelve Days of FoE

A Forge Point in a Tech Tree! Two Little Huts Three cheap Trees Four Catapults Five Roperies Six Juggling Spaces Seven Roads a rambling Eight Flags a waving Nine Tavern Chairs Ten Polishings Eleven Even Trades Twelve Provinces