• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by King BunBun

1. Attack & Defense Boost Not the Same

I have played 3 1/2 years and decided soon after starting that fighting was the most rewarding method, for myself. I learned how to get higher age units and did. My GB focus was to build attack and defense boost. Event buildings took care of goods, population and happiness. I have spent a lot...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

OK, it went to FE, An Old Acquaintance, 3 Exo. Then to TE The Drug Lord, 2 Combat Drone. Thank You!!
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

No, I stayed still on everything. The story quest I'm on is The Island which is AF, right?
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I used the guide once and everything went as planned. Had the OF, AF and FE units in CE after learning about it. In another world I messed up in InA and was forced to go to PmE to keep going. Now after skipping TE quests and going to the hovers, I am worried something isn't right. I want to go...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Around a year ago I figured out that I could get higher Goods by going ahead on the cMap. Then it was clear expansions were there as well! So, my "spare" time went into the cMap and away it went. One day I was attacked by a player my same age with 3 ages higher units so that became my goal...