• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by King DoGz

1. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Its time to change the upper level of Battlegrounds. When a guild can come in and take over a whole map before most guilds even get one sector done, there is a gigantic gap in fairness of play. There are many guilds that are between diamond and the level below. They are to strong to stay...
  2. Winter Trains

I looked at wiki... haven't found the answer I'm looking for to explain what I'm trying to find out for the results I've been achieving.
  3. Winter Trains

I'm running a level 9 and am I to understand then that if motivated it will double ALL awards given by the train? Additionally, are there any additional boosts given due to certain GB rewards offerings... Such as that of the Chateau and such... ?
  4. Winter Trains

What GBs are motivating factors for the winter train sets? I know they can be motivated, but I believe that only increases coins correct?
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

So ... Here we are in the second week of battleground. I'd love to enjoy the game but there are serious point issues that need to be resolved for fairness to those that are lower ranked guilds. My guild is currently ranked the highest as of your current update yesterday. Yet a guild that...
  6. Contest day 5

Double Plunder Thanks Again, King Dogz
  7. Contest day 3

The Witch Thank You King Dogz
  8. Contest day 1

Missing Statue on Capitol Missing ball on the lamp post top Missing person in front of the fountain Missing orange banner on corner area of capitol building walk area Missing woman next to trolley Missing smoke from stacks of building on the left Thank You Ray
  9. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Walstrand