• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by KingJMobile

1. KingJMobile

Attrition-How high can you go?

3k attack as in 3k attack boost for attacking army. I actually had 3k/2.7k at that time I think.
  2. KingJMobile

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

She keeps coming back lol. Even when I'm long gone from HAU. I think I've pretty much gotten every single quest I missed out with her in between Truth or Dare and Meet Miguel Mantos.
  3. KingJMobile

Edited -Rival quest - problem fixed

Well if you want to get into the math of that: I had one untouched board +3 resets +4 completions. So that's 8 boards, first of all, so 256 potential unlocks. 1000 to 1200 energy spent, plus 25-30 gem adders, 8 picks, and 1 discoloration boost to get specific color gems. Doing the math, that...
  4. KingJMobile

Ban you! game

I Rayban you.
  5. KingJMobile

It was simple really. If the board looks good or at least average, complete it with the pickaxes. If it's terrible, reset. You get 12 picks, loads of spawners plus parallel quests with the fire, water, and wind gems. Unless you were very unlucky I can't imagine having to spend that much if you...
  6. KingJMobile

Stargazer

It isn't expected, but I hope it will – not just the Star Gazer, but all GBs. All GBs are getting power crept by new event buildings, so it makes sense if they had a rework because, at this rate, the value of FPs is severely diminishing. But Inno being Inno, they'll probably introduce more OP...
  7. KingJMobile

Attrition-How high can you go?

When I was in PE I had 3000 GBG red stats in 2272 tiles in December 2023. Hit 201 attrition. Only placed down 2 Daunting Towers as limited. Getting 3k in PE is easy nowadays if you have deep pockets or dedication.
  8. KingJMobile

I thought this Rival Challenge was a bit fairer. To overcome the cost, I just planned for the day – had an untouched game. The main strategy I had was using the pickaxe tool and the free piece spawners – some of which gave colorless gems – to complete boards and avoid the reset cost. Managed to...
  9. KingJMobile

Amazing few months . . . .

For me, it was video games, my phone, and YouTube, especially during lockdown. I've only come to appreciate this lifestyle last year.
  10. KingJMobile

[Question] Will GB's get an upgrade? Any news? Spoilers?

Oracle of Delphi, Tower of Babel, Colosseum, Hagia Sophia, St Mark's Basilica, Notre Dame, St Basil's Cathedral, Deal Castle, Frauenkirche of Dresden, Capitol, Royal Albert Hall, Space Needle, Lotus Temple, Voyager V1, Rainforest Project, Gaea Statue, Atlantis Museum, Star Gazer, Virgo Project...
  11. KingJMobile

Ban you! game

I ban you even though I can't think of a reasonable reason to do so.
  12. KingJMobile

Which age is the best?

IMO PE was the best for me: I had higher-era units, GE 5 was a breeze when it came out and it was so advantageous in GBG I camped there when I just had a level 80 arc to when all my important GBs were past level 60. Now I'm having an existential crisis in OF. I can't wait to get into the Space...
  13. KingJMobile

[Question] What is the record road efficiency.

Here's my city which has 170 roads and 136% efficiency. And here's another city with 200 roads and 138.75% efficiency, which is the highest road efficiency I have seen in a Titan City that has a lot of roads. And this is the highest efficiency I've seen outright. But theoretically, the...
  14. KingJMobile

What is your Favorite Portrait in FoE.

This guy for sure. Sir Lionheart: the only Gold League I've ever been in.
  15. KingJMobile

"People have enough to live by, but nothing to live for: they have the means, but no meaning"...

"People have enough to live by, but nothing to live for: they have the means, but no meaning". Victor Frankl. In FoE terms this means: "I have close to 4000 GBG stats, but I can't be asked to do GBG anymore". My purpose now is collecting 1x1s and Wildlife buildings for my retirement plan...