KitKit035
Last Activity:
Feb 27, 2019

Share This Page

KitKit035

Loving the game and helping people find their way in Z world. Started Guild of Wisdom to bring together the wisdom of all members to share. May 11, 2018

KitKit035 was last seen:
Feb 27, 2019
    1. KitKit035
      KitKit035
      Loving the game and helping people find their way in Z world. Started Guild of Wisdom to bring together the wisdom of all members to share.
  • About

Worlds:
    • Dunarsund
    • Mount Killmore
    • Xyr
    • Yorkton
    • Zorskog
    Started FoE as a way to relax each night. Fell in love with game and went to learning everything I could about it.

Then had the honor of being asked to help get a guild up and running. That was a wonderful experience that has led me to start my own guild.

Being able to meet new people and learn what they have to share about the game and then passing it on to new members of FoE is something I love doing. This is actually something I like doing no matter what I am doing.

For someone who normally does not play games, I am glad that I found and gave FoE a chance.

Signature

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future. – Lumbee

Guild of Wisdom always looking to the future and for Wisdom, but we share our Knowledge with new members who is seeking Wisdom in the game.