Recent content by kobnach

1. QUEST OVERVIEW

I have. Your interlocutor probably has done the same.
  2. QUEST OVERVIEW

I just thought I'd mention another "improvement", calculated to save player time ;-) With the old interface (on the computer), I could hover over the quest button, and see how much more I had to go. Now I have the "pleasure" of clicking on the quest button, and scrolling to the quest I'm...
  3. QUEST OVERVIEW

You may be right. It was previously faster to loop on iPad than on the computer. The new "improved" computer interface is not as fast as the iPad was, but it might be faster than the computer was. And the new improved iPad interface is unusably bad - lots of bugs, including missing text, and, I...
  4. QUEST OVERVIEW

Well, I've now examined the IPad interface. The repeating quest to collect coins in CA has no abort button, *and nowhere says you are supposed to collect coins, let alone how many*. I identified it by going from browser to iPad and back. Other CA recurring quests have abort buttons and...
  5. QUEST OVERVIEW

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't find the old interface ugly, and I don't find the new interface beautiful. And even if I did, if you give me a choice between poor function and ugly appearance, I take the good function every time.
  6. QUEST OVERVIEW

Might be a diffrence between web browsers. But also I think behaviour has changed since the new interface first came out, even while I always used the same Safari. Now when I complete an abortable quest, its replacement moves from the top of the scrollign window to the bottom, but the window...
  7. QUEST OVERVIEW

Interesting. I've consistently had worse lag on desktop, at least when both are using the same network connection. Once when I was on vacation, using hotel wifi, the desktop lag - for everything, not just turning in quests - was so bad that the game was unplayable, but I was able to keep up with...
  8. QUEST OVERVIEW

My experience of the mobile app [on an iPad] was that I first got an interface which had an abort button, and the blurb about the quest (e.g. a red-haired girl talking about splunk) but nothing about the quest specifics (e.g. collect some amount of supplies). Later (without a game update as far...
  9. QUEST OVERVIEW

Just found another "improvement" - I can no longer get a precise reading on how many more coins I need to collect for a quest to collect 35K coins. I now can only see 34.4K instead of e.g. 34,427 This matters, if I want to know what things to collect to get my 35K with least wastage (over...
  10. QUEST OVERVIEW

How does reducing the number of independent quest windows, and forcing me to scroll to repeating quests enable presnting 2 quest conditions at once? It seems to me that the above feature could have been implemented with no major UI changes. (A change in the UI for the individual quest might be...
  11. QUEST OVERVIEW

Give me a separate button for each quest, rather than making me scroll to the quest I want. And don't label all non-event quests "story quest" - my first thought was some bug had dropped abortable quests entirely. And put a button to accept the selected quest somewhere near the button to abort...
  12. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

I haven't noticed anything. But Inno certainly wants people to *not* save FP, perhaps hoping this will cause them to spend diamonds when they need a bunch of FP all at once.
  13. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

On another note entirely, can anyone estimate supplies and coins needed for level changes beyond CA? I'm trying to decide how much of my stockpile to spend on UBQs while in CA - expecting to be here in CA rather a while yet. I could work it all out by making a hypothetical city map for the next...
  14. CHANGELOG 1.109

Ah, but the button I want for that is contribute-the-number-needed-for-the-quest, which changes with each age, and is rarely a multiple of 10.
  15. CHANGELOG 1.109

This will be good for some, but I'd like a toggle that would prevent me from accidentally spending more FP than I have on my bar. Forge points in packs are precious; much more valuable than forge points on the bar. Spending them accidentally wouldn't be as bad as spending diamonds accidentally...