• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Kranyar the Mysterious

1. Kranyar the Mysterious

P2W in this game is getting out of hand.

I'll win when my CF hits level 450 :D
  2. Kranyar the Mysterious

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Well, maybe it is a thing within specific guilds. The threads I was looking at were global 1.9x threads, and it hasn't been a thing within any of my guilds.
  3. Kranyar the Mysterious

You keep saying that there are all of these Virgo's SBC's, and Krakens going up in all of the servers, but looking through twelve 1.9,1.93, and 1.95 threads on 4 worlds I couldn't find a single Virgo or SBC being worked in the last 60 days, which lines up with what I previously noted I see in my...
  4. Kranyar the Mysterious

Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

You left, it wasn't your guild anymore, it was his. YOU gave away your guild. End of story.
  5. Kranyar the Mysterious

Project FLAKES or How to Become a Whale For Free

Well, that prediction didn't age well, did it?
  6. Kranyar the Mysterious

2662 as of 31 October 2021, 1232 over level 10.
  7. Kranyar the Mysterious

Are my medals worthless

Medals can be used for: Buying expansions for your city. Buying extra attempts for the Guild Expeditions and PvP Arena. Negotiating in the Guild Expeditions. Paying crew members for Arctic Harbor and Oceanic Terminal. Unlocking defending armies and placing sieges in the All Ages province of the...
  8. Kranyar the Mysterious

140 friends - 7 St. Basil, 7 TA, 2 Star Gazer, 1 Virgo being actively worked or recently worked (no players donating to a building's last finished level that I know are inactive, and 3rd or higher of the buildings with the latest level either locked or no fp placed on it). Breaking those...
  9. Kranyar the Mysterious

I'm just waiting for the tears of joy that will flow when Titan comes out, and players praise Inno to the ends of the Earth! Imagine the numbers that will be needed to fight through Level 5! I'm suspecting that any gains made in building up defense attack stats from new event buildings now will...
  10. Kranyar the Mysterious

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Why not? The Keymaker's fragments give the same special upgrade kit, so I don't see any advantage to holding them. And if you don't have any Keymakers, then holding them till next year is probably going to happen anyways (unless you have enough of the special upgrade kits to make it worth...
  11. Kranyar the Mysterious

Where's my research expansion tile?

@Tiberius 1943 the White can you post a pic of your city in building mode, and a picture of your campaign map? From the pic of your city, where you are on the tech research, the campaign map, and the number of expansions you showed available we can determine if you lost one somehow or whether...
  12. Kranyar the Mysterious

[Question] Should I delete my Level 9 Truce Tower?

When it was a dynamic spinning tower, it was cool looking and it was helpful. Times changed, the tower lost its look, and goods became much easier to acquire making it redundant and a space waster. I think it was around early to mid 2020 when I deleted mine.
  13. Kranyar the Mysterious

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

I ended up at 5499 progress after spending 1990 diamonds going for a third Keymaker, so of course I had to spend 220 more diamonds to get that one last point (couldn't open another board without spending a lot more), but had 3 locked items that I was able to open and end at 5502. That got me the...
  14. Kranyar the Mysterious

The Blockbuster a few towns over from me is a.... Blockbuster o_O
  15. Kranyar the Mysterious

Explaining GE Level 5

And even at that, way off from what is needed to complete Level 5 in those eras. I'll bet if you look at their cities that you will find a few Phantom Towers in there helping those numbers out from what they'd have been a couple of weeks ago. New buildings are what is going to be the norm for...