1. Changelog 1.161

    Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

    Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
KungQu
Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2019 at 4:45 PM
Joined:
Feb 16, 2017
Messages:
403
Likes Received:
441

Share This Page

KungQu

Well-Known Member

This is just a game. No crying. Jan 21, 2019

KungQu was last seen:
Sep 18, 2019 at 4:45 PM
    1. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      Oh ive got a few more things to vent about foe...but ill keep it to myself, or if foe asks me my opinion in a survey, then ill let the flood gates wide open lol
      1. KungQu likes this.
    2. Oswyn the kind
      Oswyn the kind
      Ah ha! You liked that gripe eh? And as you say, this is just a game. No crying. Sometimes, iam logged on the game 5 hrs...i get into it a bit too much. Despite some gray areas of game, its still the best online game of all
      1. KungQu
        KungQu
        Sometimes a person just needs to vent. When 99% of a person's posts are useful, they get a pass on the other 1%
        Jul 23, 2019
        Oswyn the kind and CMT24 like this.
      2. CMT24
        CMT24
        There are certainly some gray areas in the game. How do you feel about one person having complete say over every aspect of the game over the American Server?
        Jul 24, 2019
    3. KungQu
      KungQu
      This is just a game. No crying.
      1. KungQu
        KungQu
        #CMT24 ~ I'm not sure to whom you are referring, but I don't think any single person has complete say over the American server, but perhaps I'm just naive. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.
        Jul 24, 2019
  • Loading...
  • Loading...