• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
- KQ -
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh ive got a few more things to vent about foe...but ill keep it to myself, or if foe asks me my opinion in a survey, then ill let the flood gates wide open lol
    Ah ha! You liked that gripe eh? And as you say, this is just a game. No crying. Sometimes, iam logged on the game 5 hrs...i get into it a bit too much. Despite some gray areas of game, its still the best online game of all
    - KQ -
    - KQ -
    Sometimes a person just needs to vent. When 99% of a person's posts are useful, they get a pass on the other 1%
    DeletedUser40879
    There are certainly some gray areas in the game. How do you feel about one person having complete say over every aspect of the game over the American Server?
    This is just a game. No crying.
    - KQ -
    - KQ -
    #CMT24 ~ I'm not sure to whom you are referring, but I don't think any single person has complete say over the American server, but perhaps I'm just naive. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…