KungQu's Recent Activity

1. KungQu replied to the thread Archaeology Event Feedback.

I may have to use diamonds this event, but usually I don't. I don't buy diamonds, I get them from GE. I've got about 8K right now. You...

May 19, 2019 at 11:25 PM
  2. KungQu liked Stephen Longshanks's post in the thread Re-write the “Fair Trade” filter.

Nothing in this proposal would change the maximum ratio to higher than 2 to 1.

May 19, 2019 at 8:35 PM
  3. KungQu liked Graviton's post in the thread Re-write the “Fair Trade” filter.

Nope, for the reasons stated above. "Fair" is whatever the two parties involved say it is.

May 19, 2019 at 8:33 PM
  4. KungQu liked Stephen Longshanks's post in the thread Re-write the “Fair Trade” filter.

The so called Fair Trade button is the absolute worst thing about mobile. But there are two much easier fixes than this proposed one....

May 19, 2019 at 8:33 PM
  5. KungQu liked Wolfy of Moonville's post in the thread What's The Best Beer?.

So many beers, so little time. All a matter of opinion. In my world, I’d have to say Samuel Adams (the regular, not the seasonal). Heavy...

May 19, 2019 at 6:11 PM
  6. KungQu replied to the thread Delete LoA for Himeji?.

I'd infer from your comment (and many previously) that you're against "camping" as a game style. That's your opinion on one style of...

May 19, 2019 at 6:10 PM
  7. KungQu liked Pythagoras 1290 The Dire's post in the thread What's The Best Beer?.

Well said.

May 19, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  8. KungQu replied to the thread Delete LoA for Himeji?.

You're exactly right. Agent may be correct in the short term, but in the long term it would average out for the Forge Point packages....

May 19, 2019 at 5:55 PM
  9. KungQu replied to the thread What's The Best Beer?.

My definition of a connoisseur is somebody that depends on their own preferences to decide what they like.

May 19, 2019 at 5:19 PM
  10. KungQu replied to the thread What's The Best Beer?.

There's no one best beer. We've all got different tastes and opinions and the only one that matters is yours. I drank a Kolsch from...

May 19, 2019 at 6:12 AM
  11. KungQu liked RazorbackPirate's post in the thread Easier adding FP's on GB's.

It is not the effect on you per se, it is the effect on Support. Overwhelmed with, "I made a mistake can you ... ?" In the 1.85 and 1.9...

May 19, 2019 at 6:01 AM
  12. KungQu replied to the thread Add a new prize in rotation as the final reward in GE.

+1 even though it would hinder my quest for 100 Terrace Farms in my inventory.

May 19, 2019 at 5:26 AM
  13. KungQu liked Algona's post in the thread Add a new prize in rotation as the final reward in GE.

Gonna disagree with you a bit. While the GE prizes have grown stale for experienced players, they are still a treasure trove to new...

May 19, 2019 at 5:25 AM
  14. KungQu liked Lauramiller's post in the thread Archaeology Event Feedback.

It’s true, but it’s not that hard to change once people become aware of that bias, and it is changing.

May 18, 2019 at 5:07 PM
  15. KungQu liked Lauramiller's post in the thread Archaeology Event Feedback.

She’s pointing it out so that once people are aware of it, it can be changed. People aren’t horses, and if they want to be more...

May 18, 2019 at 5:06 PM