• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by - KQ -

1. - KQ -

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

It's not the same thing. It's just not.
  2. - KQ -

Global ranking freeze

I'm having the same issue and so are some of my guildmates. I only play on PC and my guildies didn't say if they were PC or Mobile. This is not the only action that causes my game to freeze up this way, just the most common.
  3. - KQ -

Arctic Orangery real effect on battles

I actually see the Forge Points as a nice bonus. The Critical Hit can be worth more Forge Points per day if you're fighting 100+ battles per day in GBG, plus there are diamond, troops and other goodies to be won. It's also an extremely useful building if you participate in GVG. Saves a lot of...
  4. - KQ -

Feedback for update 1.199

@RazorbackPirate ~ who stated that the delay was intentional? Was it a moderator or a user? As for breaking points ~ I've been doing a lot less RQing anyway, but this is just stupid. I agree with the rest of your post regarding dealing with the issue if any of people using bots. Edit to add...
  5. - KQ -

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I've completed all 38 tasks on Korch and it won't let me start a new city. On another world, I had 8.4 Quadrillion points and the box lit up and let me start a new city. Reported the issue, but curious if anyone else had the issue.
  6. - KQ -

Buying FP's

Is a gazillion more than a bazillion? I've found that you can make it even more tedious by combining buying FPs with doing the Spend XX FP recurring quest. It's a good activity to engage in while you're watching that coat of paint you just applied slowly dry.
  7. - KQ -

DNSL update/removal needed

I'm trying to choose my words very carefully here. I get that a lot of this is a judgment call to shut it down based on the DNSL. But a lot of times there are things that are proposed that may merit further discussion and could perhaps be moved to the Forge Hall. It might be that good ideas...
  8. - KQ -

Can you change your in-game username?

I believe you're allowed to request a change and if they approve, they will allow you to change it once. Contact support.
  9. - KQ -

Size and cost of GBs and Event buildings.

Getting medals for expansion should be part of your game strategy. Level up your Arc so you can maximize the medals you can gather. GE in the later rounds gives a fair amount of medals too. If you're just at 12K medals for expansion, you're probably new to the game. Be patient and persistent and...
  10. - KQ -

Dead world?

It's my main world. There are a couple of dozen active GvG guilds. There are even more active GBG and GE guilds. What are you looking for in a guild? With as many worlds as you have active, it's going to be tough to keep up in an active guild.
  11. - KQ -

Need New Types of Event Buildings to Boost the Defense of the Attacking Army

I totally agree with the premise that Attack Bonus on defense is underrated. I've had people comment that my 500% defensive boost is harder to beat than much higher defenses and I can only attribute that to my 70% Defense Attack Bonus. If you need anymore evidence, look at the armies you fight...
  12. - KQ -

[Guide] Understanding Why You are Attacked and Plundered and What to Do About It

I aid from my event history before I attack. You wouldn't be attacked by me. Can't speak for anyone else.
  13. - KQ -

GVG Mobile .

Inno addressed GvG Mobile in this announcement for Guild Battlegrounds "Would participation rate improve if we added the current GvG feature to the mobile client? Yes, it would. Would the experience overall be much better than on browser? The answer is unfortunately, no. Technically speaking...
  14. - KQ -

Forum Upgrade

This is a huge improvement for me. The font is much clearer. The yellow in the cream colored background is a bit bright. Edit to Add: It's not as bright as the message system in the game, but there is something about the color that doesn't work as well for me as the background in the game.
  15. - KQ -

Thieves & Burgerlars

Could be. I figured the timing was bad luck on my part. The chances of it happening again are slight. I've cut my attacking and plundering since then to nearly nothing