Recent content by LacLongQuan

1. LacLongQuan

What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

your prime points is the difference between the total and 3.8*1st, so To prime for top 2 spots at 1.9 Take 1st rewards x3.8 - total If the result +, no need to prime
  2. LacLongQuan

Does City Defense Really Matter Anymore?

I just collect on time and use shield if needed. Save my space for attack buildings.
  3. LacLongQuan

Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I built no defense city. Not interested in this event. Skip!
  4. LacLongQuan

Diamond Farming proggress

Biggest diamond farm city I have seem is from NeutralFool, check her every world cities lol.
  5. LacLongQuan

ARC level 80

Use your arc with your chateau to gain even more rewards.
  6. LacLongQuan

Increase maximum of medal donation to treasury on PC

On mobile the cap is at 100,776,777 I tried to donate 400m and got disconnected from the game.
  7. LacLongQuan

[Question] Is it Possible to Create a City of GBs, no Event Buildings

If you don’t fight, having just arc and cf is all you need.
  8. LacLongQuan

Fastest and strongest in Jaims

You might be the fastest, strongest? Doubt it. A few measurements to know how strong you are: Your attack bonus % Your gbs level Your daily fps income Your fps stock Your medal count
  9. LacLongQuan

Chateau Frontenac for younger cities worth it?

The Arc and Cf are great tools if you know how to utilized them to your advantage.
  10. LacLongQuan

I thought BG reset at 12 server time mines not reset ?

1:23 hours pass reset, yet my attrition still not zero out. I am in brisgard.
  11. LacLongQuan

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

I manage to get a full sets plus 3 Druid willows, so i get 4 levels 2 Druid willows for 24% defense. My set up doesn’t care about other boost, just get the Druid willows to work: Top row: Faery rings/Druid willow/Druid willow/majestic fawn + standing stone Bottom row: Druid willow/Moon gate/...
  12. LacLongQuan

Statue of Honor Level 2 Imbalance

I just put in 10 level 1 in then upgraded it from there, work great with a high level BG.