• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ladyleader

1. ladyleader

Why do we need ads

Ahhh, probably. Thanks!!
  2. ladyleader

Why do we need ads

I don't see any ads....
  3. ladyleader

Feedback for update 1.231

Hahahaha! Well thats a fine howdy dooty!!!
  4. ladyleader

Feedback for update 1.231

Where do we learn about this new tavern boost? Its a bit confusing to me...
  5. ladyleader

Looking for a guild that would be interested in a merger

Thank you,matr...I thought I posted it in an arvahal forum.
  6. ladyleader

Looking for a guild that would be interested in a merger

We are Forgotten Ghost. Looking to merge with another guild. We currently have 19 members. Our current level is 56. If you are a guild looking to grow, please consider growing with us or let us grow with you. Contact either myself, ladyleader or Plaid0391 if interested.
  7. ladyleader

How does one "grab" it???

How does one "grab" it???
  8. ladyleader

Looking for a guild? Check out Defiance

Hey! I just found this message! We are a wonderful guild. Did you read our guild description? If you like what you see I can send you an invite. We do NOT allow foul language nor to we tolerate bickering of any kind. We are small and close knit.
  9. ladyleader

Looking for a guild to join? Defiance is recruiting

Defiance is looking for active, motivated players looking for a home in a fun, “family-oriented” guild. Our current membership sits at 30 where our members consistently achieve 100% GE participation. This is our focus because we believe a successful guild starts with active participation. With...
  10. ladyleader

Looking for a guild? Check out Defiance

Defiance is looking for active, motivated players looking for a home in a fun, “family-oriented” guild. Our current membership sits at 30 where our members consistently achieve 100% GE participation. This is our focus because we believe a successful guild starts with active participation. With...
  11. ladyleader

Picture contest

Arvahall/Korch
  12. ladyleader

October contest

Win all the challenges! Arvahall/Korch
  13. ladyleader

Current age of all buildings in ones city

Is there a way to easily see what the current age is of all buildings in ones city?
  14. ladyleader

Looking for GE-focused guild

Did you ever find a guild to your liking? If not you can always try Forgotten Ghost...