1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Lancer's Recent Activity

1. Lancer commented on Oswyn the kind's profile post.

I know that as soon as I see trades from ya I accept them 90% of the time. But yes, I'm with you on trying to get more active members too.

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:07 PM
  2. Lancer liked Oswyn the kind's post on Lancer's profile.

hope we get more new members. my trades sit for weeks on end. im predicting we will have total of 80 within 3 years time. by then ill be...

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:05 PM
  3. Lancer liked Lord Pest's post in the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

I have 57k in inventory. I use them to snipe for a profit, aid my guild at 1.9, do recurring quests. I don't have or need any goods...

4. Lancer liked BruteForceAttack's post in the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

More fps you have in stock, more you can snipe (who may take time to level, sometimes weeks). Also you can snipe less worth spots as...

5. Lancer liked Oswyn the kind's post in the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

i can never save my fp packs...i better, i need them to lvl new GBs come october

6. Lancer replied to the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

I mean I have 1100 total. Meaning 110 ten point forge point packs

Aug 16, 2019 at 5:20 PM
  7. Lancer replied to the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

I play in Jaims and Yorkton and I always try to have a comfortable amount of fps available in my inventory. In Jaims I have 1100 all in...

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:08 PM
  8. Lancer liked freshmeboy's post in the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

The key to inventory is simple: It's there when you need them. No time to play the game but have quests to finish for an event that...

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:04 PM
  9. Lancer liked Super Catanian's post in the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

Sometimes, I am impatient when a quest asks me to spend Forge Points, so I'll just use a few packs. Other times, I might want to lock my...

10. Lancer liked Darth Mole's post in the thread [Answered] Why stacking up forge points and what's the best way to spend them?.

So that you have them to spend Spend them on stuff you want.

11. Lancer liked Emberguard's comment on yee yee boy's profile post

lol. You spent 5 minutes typing that a few times xD @yee yee boy

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  12. Lancer liked Super Catanian's comment on yee yee boy's profile post

I spend plenty of time offline playing cards with my grandparents. They get lonely without anyone to play "El burro castigado" with....

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  13. Lancer replied to the thread Someone keeps ruining our swap threads.

This thread was about 8 months old whenever you posted your reply. I'm not saying this to sound smart or something like that, but just...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:07 PM
  14. Lancer liked Emberguard's post in the thread Someone keeps ruining our swap threads.

Not a clue who I'm not on Jaims Solution: Make a blacklist in your guild forums (Desktop) and why they were blacklisted Then when...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:05 PM