• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lancer

1. Lancer

Happy Halloween Everybody!

Happy Halloween Everybody!
  2. Lancer

I did myself. In fact, i even uninstalled the app to free up some storage space. I ended up...

I did myself. In fact, i even uninstalled the app to free up some storage space. I ended up reinstalling it yesterday though.
  3. Lancer

How have you been?

How have you been?
  4. Lancer

Ban you! game

I allow the next poster the permission to ban me on the following grounds: Many moons ago, and even beyond that, i may have actually taken this action upon one or more of those individuals that have participated in this thread. Have a good day!
  5. Lancer

Worst guild you have ever been in

My thoughts exactly!
  6. Lancer

Thanks for your comments btw... lol, I missed this atmosphere.

Thanks for your comments btw... lol, I missed this atmosphere.
  7. Lancer

Trial hasnt happened yet but I shouldn't see anymore jail time.

Trial hasnt happened yet but I shouldn't see anymore jail time.
  8. Lancer

Lol, really dont want to say the details. It happened in allegany county, Maryland.

Lol, really dont want to say the details. It happened in allegany county, Maryland.
  9. Lancer

Hello everyone. Long time. Sry haven't been active, not my fault, I was incarcerated.

Hello everyone. Long time. Sry haven't been active, not my fault, I was incarcerated.
  10. Lancer

What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

I see that @Johnny B. Goode beat me to it, but yes it's actually two weeks of not logging back into the deleted city to permanently erase it.
  11. Lancer

Growing my city?

Its gotta be the 3rd time I've done that, so thank you for correcting me. :p
  12. Lancer

Growing my city?

Omg I cant believe I called it that again. For some reason whenever I mean to talk about castle system I always refer to it as tavern. Lol
  13. Lancer

How many times can one be attacked and looted in a day?

Along with all of the very helpful tips in the previous posts, I would try to get in the habit of trying to collect everything produced in your city all at once well as quickly but efficiently as possible at the same time every day. I personally dont have anything that is collectable until 24...
  14. Lancer

Growing my city?

Diamonds don't factor in with ranking points but they do give you castle system points each time you buy diamonds , helping increase your castle level quicker. I know we are talking about ranking points and not castle points, but I felt like someone would have switched it to that sooner or...
  15. Lancer

Yeah , you can get pieces/fragments of the SOH selection kit. Typically you will only recieve...

Yeah , you can get pieces/fragments of the SOH selection kit. Typically you will only recieve one fragment at of time. For example, I went from 72/200 up to 73/200 just today.