1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Lanthano of Kruptos
Last Activity:
Feb 3, 2019

Share This Page

Lanthano of Kruptos

Lanthano of Kruptos was last seen:
Feb 3, 2019
    1. DeM2
      DeM2
      either they did or that list was updated to reflect it. All I can say for certain, is that they are telling me that yes that list is accurate.
    2. DeM2
      DeM2
      got word back, it is all still correct.
    3. DeM2
      DeM2
      but I'll double check with HS just to be sure I didn't miss something in the last update.
    4. DeM2
      DeM2
      Yeah, sorry. never noticed the post on that thread. it's so old. :)

That list is accurate for the expiration times as they are now.
    5. careyws3
      careyws3
      thank you for the info
    6. careyws3
      careyws3
      Hi i am careyws3, Ihave not been playing long and in a newly formed guild. I read your post about the Guild Forum Basics it was very helpful. In it you talked about the invite right being able to read hidden information in the guild forum. My question is do you have any more information about the rest of the rights in the guild. Thank You for your time.
    7. Dominotx711
      Dominotx711
      I am being muzzled so as everyone doesn't see that there are double standards.
      Diggo came on an removed my comment.
    8. Auronus
      Auronus
      Yo! Have an excellent day Lanthano!
    9. Auronus
      Auronus
      whats going on bud. =D
    10. PhantomForger
      PhantomForger
      Silly pop-up blocker. Copy of the message:

I felt like I was watching a movie scene of a case in court where one side is getting owned in no other way but being presented their past statements.
      Thank you for tonight's entertainment. ;)

*thumbs up*
    11. Hellstromm
      Hellstromm
      Hehe, yeah. Do a syllable count for each rhyming sentence and paragraph. ;)
    12. Dominotx711
      Dominotx711
      I cleaned up your siggie for you.
      If you want to use it, simply copy and paste IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2rymumq.png[/IMG] (adding the [ at the very beginning in the white box under edit signature.

[IMG]
  • About

FoE Game name is Lanthano Kruptos.

Signature

InnoGames! Seriously! You still have not added Xyr for us to click as 'Worlds you currently play'.