• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lazier Than My Kitteh

1. Is there a general consensus as when to sell off lower level goods buildings?

I enjoy the GBG! It's fun and I agree that the rewards are great. Thank you for the help!
  2. Is there a general consensus as when to sell off lower level goods buildings?

Thank you for the guidance. I am fighting more as I build up Zeus, CoA, and CdM, but I have a long way to go before I'm up to level 61. In my two oldest worlds - Angkor and Uceria, my guilds have only been doing GE I, and both guilds are moderately active in GBG.
  3. Is there a general consensus as when to sell off lower level goods buildings?

At what point in the game were you able to build the Chateau, Himeji Castle, and the Space Carrier? (The Chateau, which is three levels ahead of me, seems to be the only one within reasonable reach for me.)
  4. Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I think the graphics are nicely done, the game play reminds me of the April event with the frogs and lily pads, and I've won quite a few forge points in the tournament. It's fun without a lot of headache, in my opinion.
  5. Friends Sniping Me

One of my friends places a single FP in my buildings when I start a new level. By the time the level is finished, he usually ends up with the fifth spot and gets a blueprint. As part of the game is about investing your FPs, I think his approach is a great one.
  6. Is there a general consensus as when to sell off lower level goods buildings?

The question of fighting vs negotiating seems like a critical point. As I haven't leveled up my defense buildings to 10 yet, I've been negotiating 99% of the time. As my defenses build, I will shift that. Thank you for the feedback!
  7. Is there a general consensus as when to sell off lower level goods buildings?

**If this has already been discussed, please point me in the right direction. I used the search function.** I'm a new player who started earlier this year, and I'm wondering what is a generally good strategy as to when to sell off one's lower level goods buildings. In two of my worlds I'm in...
  8. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

As a pretty new player it's my first time through the event, but I agree that it is enjoyable.
  9. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

I didn't play the challenge efficiently and won't get all the gems, but I still enjoyed it. I spent too much time trying to clear every tile.
  10. Three months in to this game I am a fan!

I'm scanning through, and the part about GE and diamonds is VERY helpful. In both worlds I'm playing in my guild just plays level 1. Thank you for that information about the higher levels!
  11. No Friends Tab in East-Nagach/Angkor

You're welcome! Have fun! There's plenty to learn and explore.
  12. No Friends Tab in East-Nagach/Angkor

Also, welcome to the game!
  13. No Friends Tab in East-Nagach/Angkor

Hello, More experienced players please correct me, but I think the friends tab only shows up after you have completed the Thatched House.
  14. Three months in to this game I am a fan!

Thank you for that guidance. I'm working on leveling up Zeus and Aachen, while I still need to establish Castel del Monte.