• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by lemonwedgie

1. Feedback for Space Age Venus

Thank you! it was the goods I was more concerned about :-)
  2. Feedback for Space Age Venus

So whats the deal with GBG - if people cross after GbG starts a guild won't get hit for Venus goods?
  3. New Message Center Feedback

I have this: https://prnt.sc/uafqyx She has: https://prnt.sc/uafq2n And thank you, I will try that .... and report back :D
  4. New Message Center Feedback

No thats the issue. I am Founder, and we compared screenshots. I have Recipients. She has Adjust Group. She is still showing as Admin for me (the star is not crossed out) but she does not have the Update to all guild members button
  5. New Message Center Feedback

The social section.
  6. New Message Center Feedback

Soooo forgive me if this has already been addressed ... I have a member who looks after our guild threads. It appears that whilst she is still admin on all the necessary threads she does not have an 'Update to all Guild Members" button ... what are we missing?
  7. give it a rest Emma and if we are going to quibble it would be two posts. Go find someone else...

give it a rest Emma and if we are going to quibble it would be two posts. Go find someone else to obsess over.
  8. omg emma ... stop commenting on my status .. this is 3 YEARS OLD. Geez ...

omg emma ... stop commenting on my status .. this is 3 YEARS OLD. Geez ...
  9. Thanks ... obviously he condones harrassment, and clearly hasn't seen the posts that this chick...

Thanks ... obviously he condones harrassment, and clearly hasn't seen the posts that this chick has had removed by mods ... I will await for this one to be removed/edited. Some things never change here ... cliques and self-importance.
  10. Vile is a rather strong word tho ;)

Vile is a rather strong word tho ;)
  11. lol thanks WinnerWinner

lol thanks WinnerWinner
  12. Notice I have not replied to you and yet you continue to post.

Notice I have not replied to you and yet you continue to post.
  13. Stop stalking me emmagirl and your big font doesn't make your words any louder

Stop stalking me emmagirl and your big font doesn't make your words any louder
  14. And nows shes following me too :eek:

And nows shes following me too :eek:
  15. Oh wow ... just noticed @emmagirl2 told me to shut up here too. Is that ALL you say?

Oh wow ... just noticed @emmagirl2 told me to shut up here too. Is that ALL you say?