• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lord Pest

1. gbg

We are in DL. We have 70 players in our guild. On average at the end of a GBG season we have 25 players with more than 1000 fights. We do the entire map and every map we set up the same pattern to checkerboard. The nerf with give us all less fights but we will still finish 1st or second each...
  2. troops to use in VF GbG?

I’m having great success in GBG using 6 nails and 2 rogues. But my att/def is 2007/1170, and an AO that gives a 40% chance at it’s bonus. I would suggest you experiment but it will be some combination of nails and rogues.
  3. 1.9 Threads need improvement

If a friend sniped me I would unfriend them. If a hoodie sniped me it’s my own fault. it’s part of the game.
  4. [Question] Should I delete my Level 9 Truce Tower?

I should delete mine. It’s level 10. Most of my other GBs are level 100 or greater. I don’t have a BG or a SV. Let’s see if one of those would fit in its footprint. I know the SC doesn’t. I don’t need the goods. I’m in a good guild and if I needed goods I could get them.
  5. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

I play on an iPad. The first thing I do when I start the game each day is watch the ad that is with the story and quest tabs. After that add goes away I have no problems with the RQs hanging when I tab through them to get to the one I want. I hope it gets fixed but that is my work around.
  6. gbg

It will matter when you want to level your GBs above level 100. I’m working on level 134 of my AO at the moment.
  7. gbg

I am against this change going live. The end result will be less diamonds spent in GBG. It won’t help weaker guilds as it hurts all guilds equally. The strong guilds will still ally and dominate the map. The map just won’t flip every 4.5 to 5 hours when two strong guilds team up. Plus it...
  8. Aid All Feedback

Still Getting ads on an iPad.
  9. Aid All Feedback

same problem on an iPad in SAAB. No funny software here. It is a real bug.
  10. neighborhood chat

I use hood chat as a place to track my collected fp that I can’t put on my GB until a 1.9 position is taken by a guild member. Basically I loan fp out of my bank at 1.9 and I use my collected fp from my city and GBG, etc to make my GBs safe.
  11. A 5th Bonus Level to Guild Expedition

The fifth level starts off easy but soon gets hard 1st fight 8 troops 2nd fight 8 and 8 2 stage fight 3rd fight 8 8 8 3 stage fight. 4th fight 8 8 8 8 4 stage fight and on till you fail. No swapping troops between the stages or healing with diamond
  12. A 5th Bonus Level to Guild Expedition

I’d love to see a 5th level. It takes about 2.5 days to complete GE without using medals. If you use medals it takes at most an hour.
  13. Global ranking freeze

Just tried this on an iPad. Works fine no issues.
  14. Aid All Feedback

I’ve been doing that too. At least I’m not the only player affected by this.
  15. Daily challenges and other time sinks

Hover tank, meet plasma cannon.