• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lothar123

1. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Agreed. The daily firehose of fragments flying into my inventory is surprisingly annoying. For me, optimizing and rearranging my city is one of the most enjoyable parts of the game, but getting a new 2x2 or 2x3 building every other day or so is more trouble than it's worth, and I've found...
  2. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Speaking of "extra moves," I can't believe that Inno still hasn't fixed the problem of the "Do you want to pay 65 paws for 5 extra moves?" pop-up obscuring the board. Too often, I clear large numbers of blocks on the last move and have a fraction of a second to study the board to decide if an...
  3. feedback for Winter event 2023

Agreed. The other day I was talking to a knowledgeable and enthusiastic but fairly new player. This player told me that they've never done a settlement, which prompted me to take a look at the Winter Wonderland Pyramid. I noticed that the WWP, when fully upgraded, is comparable to the maxed...
  4. feedback for Winter event 2023

I have to say that I really enjoyed that this event started on a Friday. For many of us, including me, Friday is a relatively relaxed day at work (or school), and it was easier and more pleasant for me to work through the initial quests than it is when events start on a Monday through Thursday...
  5. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

FoE didn't start with GvG. I joined the game a year after it launched and considered myself something of a veteran by the time GvG was added to the game. I personally disliked GvG right from the start and ultimately quit my first guild when they made participation a requirement, so I...
  6. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

As someone who has done every Daily Challenge since Daily Challenges were introduced...the rewards listed above seem way too weak to justify the hassle of these quests, unless there are (fairly significant) additional rewards or prizes not listed above.
  7. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

On my current (high Diamond) map, it looks like 5 of the 8 guilds are competing to place low in the hopes of an easier group of competitors next time. It seems silly that more than half the guilds on the map are trying to do badly because they've concluded that doing so is their best path to...
  8. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I wish there was a GBG HQ building that would reduce the attrition in adjacent sectors without adding to victory points. We're outmatched on our current map and want to fight as best we can near our HQ, but there's no advantage to us, and arguably some disadvantages, to getting more victory...
  9. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

There seem to be a fair number of reasonably good daily specials this time around. What are people planning to focus on? I find myself drawn to the Mountain Reserve but wonder if that's just force of habit at this point.
  10. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

I wish they weren't starting this event on the same morning as the start of a new season of GBG. Both the first morning of a new season of GBG and the first morning of a new event are pretty time-consuming, and it's going to be annoying trying to find the time for both when I should be getting...
  11. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I just read Inno's response to player feedback. While some may be disappointed with the content, which mostly boils down to "we're not making any additional changes at the moment but will watch and consider additional changes in the future," I just wanted to note for what it's worth that I...
  12. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It'll be interesting to see what happens in subsequent seasons. I can see plenty of guilds that are currently hustling for first, or maybe second or third, really dialing it back once a bad season or two dashes their hopes of getting the Tower of Champions. The last season or two of the...
  13. Fall Event 2023 Feedback

Am I the only one who, after rolling out of bed, with one eye still refusing to open and before that first cup of coffee, mistook a couple of yellow cups for cups of coffee? I hadn't even realized that the two of them look similar until I literally mistook one for the other.
  14. Fall Event 2023 Feedback

I really wish the "End level or play on" pop-up that appears after you make your last move didn't obscure the board. I just cleared a ton of connected blocks as my final move, and the fraction of a second between when the new blocks fell into the board and when they were obscured from view...
  15. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

I miss the old historical events. They were short (a week or so, if I remember correctly) and simple, didn't take up much time per day, and when they were over you were left with a fairly unique, although admittedly not hugely powerful building. It was just enough to be fun and interesting...