• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Louise the WarriorMaiden

1. Louise the WarriorMaiden

Guild levels past 100

My guild is approaching Level 100. We are proud of this feat and would like to continue to grow. Do Inno plan to add more levels beyond 100?
  2. Louise the WarriorMaiden

Friends Request...Looking PostModern and Above

"05-16-20...I am now in the Future Era and could use a few more friends. I play daily and aid daily. Out of invites but will concern any friends in FE or above." I'm out of invites, Sheba.
  3. Louise the WarriorMaiden

I have about 60 spots open currently. Still out of invites. But if you need daily aid and are in FE or above, I will gladly except your invite. Thanks
  4. Louise the WarriorMaiden

Thanks, Algona! I updated my thread to reflect my new era, also asking for PE and above. Sadly, I am out of invites. Working on a purge of friends who don't aid and visit tavern.
  5. Louise the WarriorMaiden

Christmas in July Give away

My Christmas wish list: 1. Remove Face of the Ancient, Gate of the Sun God, and Ritual Flame from GE. Or limit to one if in your in inventory. 2. Add expansion to GE thru relics or Temple Prizes. 3. And expansion thru quest events or game quests. 4. An exclusive diamond mine which would...
  6. Louise the WarriorMaiden

Guild Expedition Negotiating Goods

I propose that all Goods used by your guild for negotiations be return to the guild treasury so these goods can be used for unlocked expedition levels.
  7. Louise the WarriorMaiden

Mount Killmore Friends Request List

I'm also out of invites, but have room for 50 friends who send an invite. I'm now in the Progressive Era.
  8. Louise the WarriorMaiden

I also edited the first post to reflect my new era.
  9. Louise the WarriorMaiden

How can I changes the heading of the thread?
  10. Louise the WarriorMaiden

New friends thread

Also looking for friends. Send an invite.
  11. Louise the WarriorMaiden

I am an active player in the Modern Era. My tavern is maxed out, all in red and ready to serve 16 friends. I am looking for friends to motivate/polish who are in PE and above. I am out of invites, but have room for a few friends. I am purging my friends list next week and will have an...
  12. Louise the WarriorMaiden

Active player in Mount Killmore from Louisiana

Active player in Mount Killmore from Louisiana
  13. Louise the WarriorMaiden

donny5443, I sent the friends request.
  14. Louise the WarriorMaiden

I am looking for active members who are Early Middle Ages, High Middle Ages, and Late Middle Ages to add as a friend. I play three are four times a day. I would like about 30 or 40 friends from these ages who are committed to playing daily. I belong to the Knights Alliance guild and am...