• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by LuckyGamer2078

1. LuckyGamer2078

Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

First of all, they never said that PvP is for new players. I only started PvP pretty late into the game. And obviously they should have "NO HOPE" to rank in the top 20/topw three because they shouldn't try to be top 20. Also, even if they did try it wouldn't be that hard because the units are...
  2. LuckyGamer2078

Word Association Game

fox
  3. LuckyGamer2078

November Competition

As GreatManMan2020, B3, E3, E7, B7. I want my prize on Parkog!
  4. LuckyGamer2078

TRIPLE

TRIPLE
  5. LuckyGamer2078

What's Next?

This is a repost of one of my older posts, but I just have a question. After we explore the solar system, what's next? Are we going to continuously venture out into space, hopping from planet to planet until most of the players leave from the repitition? Or are they going to find something...
  6. LuckyGamer2078

When you're on the forum, looking for an interesting discussion, but all you can find are games...

When you're on the forum, looking for an interesting discussion, but all you can find are games, unformatted ideas, and some beginners asking questions.
  7. LuckyGamer2078

Word Shift

Brained
  8. LuckyGamer2078

Feedback for update 1.214

I just want to say, although I didn't spend any diamonds on the "Heal all" button, the only reason I haven't is because I was very careful. So please, remove the "Heal all" button. It's not useful to anybody except for the few people who have enough diamonds to spend for this kind of stuff.
  9. LuckyGamer2078

Banned from the Forum!

I ban you for including the word "banning" 79 times, the word "ban" 58 times, the word "bans" 30 times, and the word "banned" 7 times. P.S. I read your post, and now I will never see the word "ban" as the same ever again Directed towards @Ebeondi Asi
  10. LuckyGamer2078

How do players manage to have multiple advanced GBs (HC, CF, CoA) in new world on second day?

There are two types of ways they might belike this. 1. They are veteran players with a lot of diamonds in their collection that just got transferred to a new world and spent all of their diamonds on these blueprints, or 2. A prodigal person who has money to spend on stuff like this.
  11. LuckyGamer2078

Ol' faithfuls....

Oh, Well, in that case, this Blacksmith that I have had since I first placed it down.
  12. LuckyGamer2078

Ol' faithfuls....

Town Hall
  13. LuckyGamer2078

Production Buildings, how many is too many?

I don't have nearly as many production buildings as you, but I would say 15 is my limit. (Also, either remove or upgrade outdated production buildings)
  14. LuckyGamer2078

Feedback for update 1.200

Thanks so much for removing zoom and RQ delays.
  15. LuckyGamer2078

Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

I think that almost all players that participate in FoE have experienced this, and I have experienced this a lot, especially in the iron age. But the key is to wait until you can progress to another age, then you become the plunderer.