• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mackay131

1. Wrecking Crew Message Please Pass On

Unable to log in. Please accept my apologies. Job Logged with Inno and am attempting to resolve. Mackay131.
  2. neighbour abuse

Be glad that you are not playing Evony. City emptied and a total wreck unable to function. City is in lala land and arrives back in the game away from your Alliance.
  3. Add a new prize in rotation as the final reward in GE

Has merit. Encourages completion of GE which is beneficial for the Guild as a whole. +1
  4. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

One side effect or benefit of this new regimen is I am not as neurotic about logging on all the time. RL awaits.
  5. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

How about Inno flips the GB of the about to depart Player at no cost to those who have FPs onboard? My 2c worth!
  6. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

Does that mean there are a bundle of players ready to use for deletion on 11 July?
  7. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

If half the code is stored and the other half is given to the player and neither works without the other, will that satisfy the data protection storage issue?
  8. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

If this is being done for performance reasons there is plenty of low hanging fruit to be picked to reduce the number of Mouse clicks. Two that come to mind is History and GBs which are access nested and might easily be put in the top bar. If it is to do with data, then sending the person a...
  9. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

How exactly is the guild entitled to all this stuff? Guilds are the nearest analog to Family in FoE, in the same congruency, that there were Family Alliances in Evony. The Guild provided nurturing caring and FPs for the Players' City, thus it is a reasonable expect that those who knew them...
  10. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

Evony has a benchmark for deletion which in a way is rather more ruthless than FoE. If a certain level is not achieved and there is no activity in 90 days, it does disappear. However this is for small accounts where little effort has been made. Evony will NOT delete accounts when there has been...
  11. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

Is there a certain level where the City might be expected to be kept? There are a number of "Dead Wood" issues that might be worth addressing: Non-Viable Guilds with One to Five Members. There are plenty of players with delusions of Charisma and Leadership who cannot muster more than a handful...
  12. Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

If the Management is intending to destroy value, that is money spent for various game items, then this may not end well. Either the game items are rebated in cash or their personal effects are distributed to those who knew them well ... their Guild. Evony does a "La La" Land where their inactive...
  13. Cleopatra Historical Questline Feedback

A trash box to remove the announcement once it has been read and understood might be a kindness.
  14. Return FPs after 6 Months

I have put FPs on a GB, only to find in some cases the Owner does not want to Level and the FPs just sit there doing nothing. I propose that the FPs are returned to the donor after six months have passed and the GB remains not Leveled.