• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Maladred

1. Maladred

Feedback for update 1.199

Please read about update 1.199 here and give your feedback below
  2. Maladred

Update to version 1.199

Hello Queens and Kings, The update to 1.199 will take place on March 3rd. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below: Bugfixes We fixed an issue...
  3. Maladred

Reporting of text issues in the game

Dear Kings and Queens! We are always aiming for the best quality of text and translations offered in our game. As Forge of Empires is localized to over 20 different languages, it may happen that the quality of the translations is not always meeting our standards. We have internal quality tests...
  4. Maladred

Feedback for update 1.195

Updated 1.195 is coming Wednesday, January 6th. Please read all about here and leave your feedback below.
  5. Maladred

Update to version 1.195

Hello Queens and Kings, What could possibly be a better start to the new year than an update of your favorite game? :) The update to 1.195 will take place on January, 6th. Please note, this update contains changes from the iterations 1.194 and 1.195 combined, due to the holiday period. There...
  6. Maladred

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Please leave your Winter Event 2020 feedback here
  7. Maladred

Winter Event 2020

Greetings! I'm Isabella, welcome to Mistletown! How was your journey here? You took the Winter Express, right? Dear Kings & Queens, We hope you are prepared to face the cold as the Winter Event is back! This year, your Quest Giver Isabella will guide you through the snowy town of...
  8. Maladred

Feedback to update 1.191

Updated 1.191 is coming Wednesday, November 11th. Please read all about here and leave your feedback below.
  9. Maladred

Update to 1.191

Hello Queens and Kings, The update to 1.191 will take place on Wednesday, November 11th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below: Bugfixes...
  10. Maladred

New Message Center Feedback

Message Center Changes are coming, read about them here. Please leave your feedback on this thread
  11. Maladred

The new Message Center arrived!

Dear Kings and Queens, Whether you are talking to your friends, trade goods, or plan the next Guild Battlegrounds, communication is important! To help make this process even better, we are proud to introduce the improved Message Center. The Message Center will be activated on August 12th...
  12. Maladred

Summer 2020 Feedback

Our Summer Event begins on July 28th. Read all about it and please leave your feedback here
  13. Maladred

Summer Event 2020

Dear Kings and Queens, Summer is here, and this year we return to the Forge Island to take part in the annual Summer festival! As soon as you arrive, listen to the local governor as he regales you with swashbuckling stories of the past year, and he will offer you a chance to take a spin on the...
  14. Maladred

Hi, fellow Forum members. I am Maladred. Recently promoted to the Community Management Team, I...

Hi, fellow Forum members. I am Maladred. Recently promoted to the Community Management Team, I am a 6 year game player and Forum member and 4 years with the Moderating Staff. I look forward to reading your feedback and suggestions for the game, expertise to help other players, and just some...
  15. Maladred

I have been playing the game for 6 years and a staff member for 4 of those.

I have been playing the game for 6 years and a staff member for 4 of those.