• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mallea Maleficarum

1. Best Age to Squat in...Worst Ages to Avoid

I plan all my age-ups meticulously. With the addition of GBG, accounting for a higher Goods requirement is just another consideration. In moving up to CA, I left a number of goods-producing buildings in LMA. This is providing me a steady source of previous-era goods.
  2. Best Age to Squat in...Worst Ages to Avoid

I leveled up to CA about a week ago. I was careful to let the CA, Indy, and PE Story quests drive my tech tree progression. One of the last quests I could complete gave me 2x Conscripts. One Conscript and 7x Rogues is absolutely wicked in CA. (I realize this is a Necro, but thought someone...
  3. 2019 Forge Bowl Quest #34 Avatar

Couldn't help yourself, could you? Enjoy your day.
  4. 2019 Forge Bowl Quest #34 Avatar

I hope Inno will fix this mess.
  5. 2019 Forge Bowl Quest #34 Avatar

Seems like this avatar is WAY too dark; or, is this only my declining eyesight?
  6. Newbie confusion on winter train

Some be very lucky getting diamonds in GBG. I do about 20 fights/5 negotiations every day, without fail. Now, into the third season, I've received diamonds twice.
  7. Inno's version of probability

It's been a couple decades since I studied Statistics and Probability, but Inno's apparent formula seems incongruous with what I remember. For instance, acquiring 97 blue prints without having a complete set doesn't fit the typical model, which I calculate at about 29. I do understand outliers...
  8. Forge Black Friday Sale Feedback

Laughing at Inno's so-called Black Friday Sale. What a crock! Bunch of crud I've either deleted or wouldn't have in the first place -- and those prices -- sale BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
  9. No Human Player Attacks

Once motivated, I have no buildings in my city that can be plundered. Because I attack and plunder extensively within my hood I get attacked quite a lot -- at least until my neighbors figure out there's no point in doing so. That's the best defense I've found, I'm bulletproof.
  10. How to delete a GB

Thank you so very much. Was clicking on that arrow expecting some text to appear.
  11. How to delete a GB

Without getting into pros/cons of deleting a GB, can someone please tell me how to do it? I've searched, but older answers aren't working. I've opened Build Mode and clicked on the GB with the Dollar Sign. A box opens, and A presume there's dialog I must click on, but this does not appear...
  12. Frontenac - still worth it?

My entire strategy is based around my CF. I've got sufficient SoKs, Altars, etc. that I can do 23 "collect x coins" RQs every morning. In a few weeks I'll have sufficient 5-fp packs to rocket through EMA to the end of HMA, where I'll also be doing 20 "collect x supplies" and 10 "make 2...
  13. [Answered] How to stop repeated attacks

Absolutely! I cannot begin to number the times I've read statements where players only plunder cities with no defense. Appearing as though you're clueless serves to mark you as a target.
  14. [Answered] How to stop repeated attacks

Some very good advice here. I've been camped in IA for many months. I was attacked once, probably back in March. At this time my size probably puts off many would-be attackers, but I can still be beat; however, I'd damage any attacker enough to put them off returning. I've worked really hard to...
  15. Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

Feedback Daily specials for this event are uninspired. What a dull event! I'm sure Inno has made plenty from this event, but they likely could have done a lot better.