Manda the first

Share This Page

Manda the first

Mods have now taken to publicly scolding us on our profiles and editing our posts without writing on the post that they have been edited. Sep 22, 2017

1. Manda the first
      Manda the first
      If there was a useless FoE achievement for dealing eloquently with endless forum trolling, @sloppyjoeslayer would have us all beat.
    2. Manda the first
      Manda the first
      Mods have now taken to publicly scolding us on our profiles and editing our posts without writing on the post that they have been edited.
      1. ForGotten3 and Lord Muggle like this.
      2. Dursland
        Dursland
        I can't PM users, It's a bug. And yes I silently edited it because it's getting out of hand. You post 1 thing about mods then the whole thread gets derailed. I was actually trying to save your thread from being closed!!
        Sep 22, 2017
        Lancer likes this.
    3. Dursland
      Dursland
      I edited your post, let's please stop with the mod bashing. I removed all references because that's not the direction the thread needs to go in. We just had this "new direction" discussion yesterday - we need time to adust. Additionally stuff like that belongs in PMs not forum threads. And I'd send this in a private message but I'm not able to PM users (forum bug).
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dursland
        Dursland
        FoE forums is meant to be for the game. If you have a problem with moderators then PM a lead mod or CM. A discussion thread will quickly get out of hand. Each mod will moderate differently but give us time to learn the system, each other, and I think it'll improve.
        Sep 22, 2017
        Lancer likes this.
      3. Dursland
        Dursland
        I'll open one in Tavern.
        Sep 22, 2017
      4. Manda the first
        Manda the first
        Thank you Dursland. Hopefully the community surprises you.
        Sep 22, 2017
        Dursland likes this.