Manda the first
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read the question regarding deleting a tavern boost. That question was written a few years ago.
    My question to you: Has the game changed, so that there is no such thing as a second tavern boost that can be purchased with a diamond? When this discussion was going on, I was not playing the game. I'm trying to catch up on items that I may not be familiar with. Thank you.
    Mods have now taken to publicly scolding us on our profiles and editing our posts without writing on the post that they have been edited.
    Dursland
    Dursland
    I can't PM users, It's a bug. And yes I silently edited it because it's getting out of hand. You post 1 thing about mods then the whole thread gets derailed. I was actually trying to save your thread from being closed!!
    Reactions: Lancer
    I edited your post, let's please stop with the mod bashing. I removed all references because that's not the direction the thread needs to go in. We just had this "new direction" discussion yesterday - we need time to adust. Additionally stuff like that belongs in PMs not forum threads. And I'd send this in a private message but I'm not able to PM users (forum bug).
    Dursland
    Dursland
    FoE forums is meant to be for the game. If you have a problem with moderators then PM a lead mod or CM. A discussion thread will quickly get out of hand. Each mod will moderate differently but give us time to learn the system, each other, and I think it'll improve.
    Reactions: Lancer
    Dursland
    Dursland
    I'll open one in Tavern.
    Manda the first
    Manda the first
    Thank you Dursland. Hopefully the community surprises you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…