• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by matr

1. matr

[Question] How to Follow QI Settlement Build Instructions

I don't believe skipping map for 3 to 5 days is a good idea, you lose all the quantum actions. When my city is producing big I run out of quantum actions. Current thinking is to build an archer and ballista earlier on produce 10 of each delete and continue city construction. Then can fight for...
  2. matr

What about minimum attrition? Please comment on this.

Hover Tanks also have stealth, most troops up to the space ages can't attack it from a distance so long as it is on the plains tile. I fought and defeated enemies with 4 to 5 times my attack/defense boost (attrition 180, my attack is around 3K, hovers vs PE troops) by hiding and using...
  3. matr

[Question] What happens at the end of the game? I'm nearly at space age titan and would like to know where i go from there?

No not in Iron Age, Mooing cat's has a guide on how to get OF troops in Industrial Age. He multiple videos of his city progress as he worked his IA city thru the tech tree and the continent maps.. It took him a year and he ended up with 4 hovers from future and a few turturret's from OF (plus a...
  4. matr

What is the best Attack Bonus VS Defense Bonus ratio?

THE THRILL IS GONE: I moved to Titan 2 weeks ago, This is the first season of GBG for titan vs titan troops. The fighting is miserable in GBG. I haven't found a combination yet that works in Auto Battle for more than 3 or 4 fights in a row before I either lose troops or have to swap out injured...
  5. matr

excluding Great Buildings

Main benefit I get from kraken L76 is triggering it at the start of GE 5, killing 1 unit straight off is a big help. If you got plenty of city defense the short boost of fighting strength is of marginal to no benefit for GBG. I guess if you saved it until you were at max attrition then...
  6. matr

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

been looking for an hour trying to figure out what is meant by WORKSHOP BUILDING. Never heard this term before and none of my buildings are called workshop buildings. There is nothing in wiki that says what a workshop building is and there are no hints.
  7. matr

internal error

lol, been getting that error for 18 months on two different computers, PC is ethernet and the SurfacePro is on WiFi, cable people have been to my house 7 times, still happens at least 2 or 3 times per day as well as game hanging 5 to 10 times per hour. Rebooting, restarting modem and doing all...
  8. matr

Gold League projection

12 hour to go: Korch US: Gold 5045 Silver 4026
  9. matr

Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

US Korch gold league currently at 2815+
  10. matr

Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

I could do without having to click 12 blueprints that I don't need to go on to the next chest. Just more useless clicks, I'm on my 3rd mouse because they wear out from all the nuisance clicks required to operate the game. Do the powers that be think more clicking makes the game more...
  11. matr

50% less GE Diamonds? More Like 75-90% (3yr Data Sheet)

Has anyone ever seen any data showing rewards match or beat the advertised rates? Everytime someone takes their time to collect data and post results the first response is you were just unlucky or hit a dry spell. I agree it is easy to misjudge random results but when people collect data and...
  12. matr

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

Thank you, great tip, I didn't know that option was available.
  13. matr

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

I agree with you, my A/AD is up but my max attrition is down. I lose more units than in the past. For months it was normal to hit 4 sc sectors with 50 battles in a row without a single troop refresh, zero troop losses and zero attrition gain, now I lose troops at a much higher rate. Attrition...
  14. matr

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Progressive era city with defenders 245% attack and 275% defense able to manually battle thru GE70 WITHOUT any added boosts, no purchased engagement boosts, no kraken, no AO, no pay diamonds for 2nd wave, just ADVANCED age troops from post modern. One MG Team and 7 rogues did the magic. Have to...
  15. matr

GE BOYCOTT? Or worse?

Both my beta guild and Korch guild decided to Boycott GE 5 Update: both guild changed their mind halfway thru GE and opened GE 5, at least I get to try it.