• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mazzz

1. End of the year Diamond and other prizes contest

2518 O-World
  2. Christmas in July Give away

My Christmas Wish list - - a lifetime supply of FPs - enough offensive bonus strength to attack & plunder all those who plunder me - 2 Dachshunds
  3. GE Domination wants GE Players

We are a very small guild and we are now seeking members who desire a no-stress environment, but who can commit to a 48/48 GE participation each week. This guild is comprised mainly of members who are primary active in other worlds, but who seek a secondary guild in which to participate. The...
  4. Looking for active players.

Small Guild in "R" world recruiting active players. We are GE-centric and members must be willing to play 48/48 expeditions each week. If interested message me to discuss. Thx --- Mazz
  5. Recruiting new members for guild "Friendly Folks" (Greifental )

Recruiting new members for guild in "R" World -- Guild Name: GE Domination We are a small guild right now and we are seeking a handful of players to join us in GE each week, completing 48/48 expeditions Must have an OB, Atom or Arc (to minimize any additional Treasury donations), or commit to...
  6. Friends Wanted to M/P

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great
  7. Trade Friends Wanted

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great
  8. Friends wanted for M/P daily

9. Friends wanted for mutual aid

10. Friends wanted

11. Friends Wanted - Any Era

12. Friends wanted - Any Age

13. Friends Wanted

14. Friends Wanted