• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mbrusl

1. Mbrusl

Forum Upgrade

I agree! To much brightness! Hard to read! Darken the text to #000 and see how it looks! Currently set at: .fr-box.fr-basic .fr-element { color: #10212a;
  2. Mbrusl

How many HoFs are to much?

I've recently run across a player that has several Hall of Fame's and was wondering if it is beneficial to have more than one. Personally I think it's a waste of space to have more then one. What are your thoughts? Michael
  3. Mbrusl

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Okay thank you for that insight!
  4. Mbrusl

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Hmmm, you say I did it wrong? Please prey tell, how can you do it wrong, when offered upgrades before the set building along with other items in the list of offerings to win?
  5. Mbrusl

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Piazza homes upgrade offered without the initial set building. I have several of these upgrades without being able to use them! Why am I being offered the upgrades before the set building?
  6. Mbrusl

Old Timers Guild

Old Timers Guild was created in an effort to bring together players that want to help others out! As the Old Timers progress, we will adjust requirements to fit our group. For now, we are an open guild that allows new players from all ages. The higher ages will of course may want to have open...
  7. Mbrusl

Viking settlement

Well, after you get your 20 axes, it asks you to have 2 shrines. However, you have to unlock the shrines in embassy advancements. Understood. So I go over to the advancement tab to unlock it and I'm presented with 2 tabs. 1 has 31 diamonds unlock and the other a greyed out unlock. How does...